If you want to make sure your websites are up at all times, then this program will help! It will monitor your websites and send you a text message and/or an email when there’s an issue. You can put all of your website URLs into the program and click one button to open all of them. When you minimize the app, it disappears into the taskbar but notification bubbles will popup if an issue arises. Check out the video above for a quick run through.
I’ve created a demo version that is available upon request.
- don’t forget to rate if you like
- Lightweight program that can run from anywhere with .Net 3.0
- See if a site is down at a glimpse
- Store an unlimited number of URLs
- Bulk import using the WebsiteURLs.dat file
- Auto refresh – this will allow you to leave the app open and it will check every website periodically.
- Email – when a site is no longer Online, you can have an email sent to you.
- Access time – show the amount of time it took to check the status.
- Proxy Support – you will be able to specify a proxy server for each URL
- User Agent Modifier – you will be able to specify a user agent for each URL
- Referrer Modifier – a referrer string can be set for each website URL
- Import/Export – easily import and export your sites and settings
- Notifications – windows bubble notifications prompt you when there are issues with a site – makes a sound when a site is down too.
- SMS Notifications – you will be able to receive text messages when sites are no longer online
- Notification bubbles and sounds
- Settings page – modify the settings with a breeze
Features Currently Being Developed – Planned for v2.3!
- Website Login Credentials – securely store your login credentials so that you can quickly login to each site
- Random link checker – randomly check internal links within the site
- Time interval per website - currently the time interval is to check all sites, but with the next update you can set an interval to each one
- Check out the roadmap for future updates here: https://trello.com/board/multiple-site-manager/512e6e8c21e3a6ab65004f2b
Other Suggested Features I’m Considering (either as an update or a plugin)
- Live screenshot – see a screenshot of the site as it is right now.
- File Sync – using FTP to sync files between the local machine and the website.
- Backups – option to backup the site to the local machine, including the mysql database.
- Logging w/reports – log the data so you can see reports showing website uptime/downtime.
Thank you macster, mfrimu and mcollins!
At first this app was missing a lot to be a tool for webmasters. With your suggestions and patience, this has become the best webmaster tool on CodeCanyon. Thanks for your support!
I put a lot of work into this application and will do everything in my power to help you with support. Please give me a chance to help you with questions/issues before giving it a low rating.
# v2.2.1 (Mar 10, 2013) - added IDN Domain support # v2.2 - (Mar 07, 2013) - UI enhancements - right click, tool bar, settings page - Backup/Restore options have been added - Moved the data from flat files into Sqlite - Added Referrer - Added User Agent - Added Proxy Support - Fixed minor bugs # v2.1 - (Jan 29, 2013) - Fixed minor bugs - Added help link to the main form - Updated documentation # v2 - (Jan 19, 2013) - Fixed bugs - New Feature: Auto refresh, email, SMS, notifications, access time # v1 (Jan 13, 2013) - First release