WooThumbs – Multiple Images per Variation for WooCommerce allows you to assign images to particular variations of a WooCommerce product. As the user narrows down their product attribute selection, the images will change to reflect their exact product choice.
You can choose from a variety of layout types, including Lightbox, Slides, and Zoom. The demo is showcasing the “Zoom” effect..
View the full documentation here.
If you’ve enjoyed using this plugin, don’t forget to leave a positive rating!
Note: If something isn’t working, ask for help before giving a bad rating. There are isolated cases where a theme conflict may occur, but I’m always willing to help you fix it. Giving a bad rating does not help anyone.
v 3.0.3 (28.10.2013)
- Added a fix to check if the swatches plugin is active
v 3.0.2 (28.10.2013)
- Added some JS to trigger show_variation on page load, if it hasn’t already happened
- Made it so the images don’t try and load again if the variation ID is the same
v 3.0.1 (26.10.2013)
- Changed the zoom class to avoid conflicts
v 3.0.0 (25.10.2013)
- Removed the need for custom templates.
- The full product imagery area is now replaced, to improve theme compatibility.
- There are now 3 different layout modes to choose from; Lightbox, Slides, and Zoom.
- The plugin now uses more effective AJAX methods.
v 2.0.2 (14.02.2013)
- Added a template for the WooCommerce Professor Zoom Extension.
- Moved the callback to the end of the footer.
v 2.0.1 (14.02.2013)
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.0
- New way of managing additional images, to make it even more efficient for the admin user.
- Easy to re-order additional images
v 2.0.0 (10.12.2012)
- Added an options page to allow for custom thumbnail containers, transition speed and a custom JS callback after thumbnails have loaded.
- Allows for custom thumbnail template to be added within your theme.
- Fully compatible with the swatches & photos plugin.
- Extended theme compatibility.
v 1.0.2 (30.10.2012)
- Removed flash of white after loader disappears
- Trigger fancybox after clicking “Clear Selection”
- Removed errors when no images selected
- Minor bug fixes