WooThumbs – Multiple Images per Variation for WooCommerce allows you to assign images to particular variations of a WooCommerce product. As the user narrows down their product attribute selection, the images will change to reflect their exact product choice. The plugin only works with “Variable Products”.
View the full documentation here.
If you’ve enjoyed using this plugin, don’t forget to leave a positive rating!
Note: If something isn’t working, ask for help before giving a bad rating. There are isolated cases where a theme conflict may occur, but I’m always willing to help you fix it. Giving a bad rating does not help anyone.
v 2.0.1 (14.02.2013)
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.0
- New way of managing additional images, to make it even more efficient for the admin user.
- Easy to re-order additional images
v 2.0.0 (10.12.2012)
- Added an options page to allow for custom thumbnail containers, transition speed and a custom JS callback after thumbnails have loaded.
- Allows for custom thumbnail template to be added within your theme.
- Fully compatible with the swatches & photos plugin.
- Extended theme compatibility.
v 1.0.2 (30.10.2012)
- Removed flash of white after loader disappears
- Trigger fancybox after clicking “Clear Selection”
- Removed errors when no images selected
- Minor bug fixes