A sliding fly-out menu for WordPress!
While designed primarily as a mobile menu, Morph works wonderfully on both desktop and touch devices and can be set to be shown at specified resolutions only, meaning – if you so wish – it can easily be used as a mobile-only or desktop-only menu.
Morph is also extremely easy to customize; by changing colors, enabling/disabling and modifying different elements, you can make sure your menu suits your site. It even supports widgets, making it that much more expandable. You can also slide it in from either the left or right side of the screen.
Furthermore, the fly-out menu can be triggered by any element (a custom menu button for example). All you have to do is add a specific class to the element and voila! For cases such as this, Morph’s own menu button can be hidden with a single click.
To get a visual of what’s possible, be sure to have a look at the image above. And certainly don’t miss the live example here to see the menu in action. You can also have another look at Morph on a demo site for one of our mobile themes here.
- Super clean, beautifully animated design
- Highly customizable
- Slide in menu from either left or right side
- Morph uses the built-in WordPress menu builder and customization tools, making the plugin lightweight and allows you to use tools already familiar to you
- Customize every single color (menu button, backgrounds, menu items, hover states etc.)
- Primary, multi-level accordion menu
- Secondary pop-out menu (can be disabled)
- Integrated search function (can be disabled)
- Add heading background image or pattern, change image area height
- Set heading background overlay color and opacity
- Choose from 2 menu button animations (or disable animation)
- Menu button has fixed/absolute positioning
- Show/hide Morph at set resolutions
UPDATE 1.4 (May 16, 2016) - Menu can now be positioned to appear from either the left or the right side - Updated icon set to latest version
UPDATE 1.3 (April 1, 2016) - Added option to use full top-level menu item (text + arrow icon) to open sub-menus, instead of just the arrow icon
UPDATE 1.2 (December 21, 2015) - added two new menu button styles - added option to control menu button animation speed
UPDATE 1.1 (March 12, 2015) - Menu now supports the FontAwesome icon set (500+ icons available, please check updated documentation for instructions) - Icons can be color customized separately from text-based menu items - Also added an option to prevent FontAwesome from loading (in case your theme already uses this wildly popular icon set or you just don't want to use the icons in your menu)
Customers love Bonfire Themes!
As always, you can rely on our support should you need it. If you’re an existing customer and have spoken to us previously, then you already know what that means. If you’re a first time buyer, then here is just a taste of what our customers have to say about Bonfire Themes:
- “Great products, matched by great customer support.”
- “A customer service like that, I haven’t seen for a long time!”
- “I am one happy customer indeed! Thank you guys! Keep up the good work!”
- “This is by far the best support..”
- “… extreme fast response!!!”
- “Thanks for your speedy service! :)”
- “Best support I’ve ever seen! .. Five stars is not enough!”
- “Wow, thanks for the prompt response.”
- “… customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”
- “Thanks for such a speedy response! You rock man!”
Psst! Looking for an entire mobile theme, not just a menu?
We have the highest-rated mobile themes on ThemeForest!
Massive thanks go out to Igor Artyomenko for allowing the use of his artworks on this as well as other Bonfire Themes items.