MoonLight Ticket systemMoonLight presents the most complete and easy to use supporting system ever!
Simply upload everything on your server, install the helpdesk and start supporting your customers
In simple terms:
It’s Easy -> Everything you need is just in place.
It’s Powerful -> Search/Manage/Answer at the same time.
It’s Beautiful -> It has superior typography and beautiful interface.
It’s Optimized -> SEO Friendly, Independent HTML Layout, OOP Codes that used the Ticket System API.
- Bootstrap 3.1
- 100% Responsive design
- SEO Optimized
- HTML5 semantic structure
- Cross-browser Compatible
- Completely independent HTML layout if you have ever needed to change your helpdesk design
- Edit/active/inactive/add/remove managers/moderators
- Edit/active/inactive/remove users
- Display name option
- Registration Captcha code
- UTF-8 languages support
- Forgot password
- Edit/reply/delete tickets
- Edit each ticket’s department/Priority/content/subject
- Edit each reply of a ticket individually
- Secure file attachment
- checkout detailed information about each department/manager/moderator/user
- Filter tickets based on Departments/Status
- Sort tickets based on last update/Date opened/Priority
- Auto emails
- set to receive emails for different purpose and situations
- Ajax and PHP Newsletter component
- Ajax and PHP Contact Form component
- Ajax Pagination component
Features from programming perspectiveIf you’re a PHP programmer or HTML web designer, it may be interesting for you to know how’s our files structure and what resources we have used
- OOP codes and following PSR
- Using Smarty for connecting HTML layout to PHP codes
- Helpdesk API usage for connecting helpdesk’s core to the main structure
- Used mySQLi method and fallbacks for previous versions of PHP
- query execution/Database communications
- Clean CSS and customized Bootstrap skin
- Well documented. Clean help files and comments everywhere!
- FontAwesome integration
- JQuery components
UpdatesVERSION 1.2 (17 July 2014)
- Some HTML layout improvements. - Also added some useful comments for editing HTML layouts easier. - improvements to the profile image-resizer class.
VERSION 1.1 (9 July 2014)