MoonLight Forum systemMoonLight presents the most complete and easy to use bulletin board system ever!
Simply upload everything on your server, install the forum and start creating your own community
In simple terms:
It’s Easy -> Everything you need is just in place.
It’s Powerful -> Search/Manage/Reply/Post instantly.
It’s Beautiful -> It has superior typography and beautiful interface.
It’s Optimized -> SEO Friendly, Independent HTML Layout, OOP Codes that used the Forum System API.
- Bootstrap 3.1
- 100% Responsive design
- SEO Optimized
- HTML5 semantic structure
- Cross-browser Compatible
- Completely independent HTML layout if you have ever needed to change your forum design
- Edit/active/inactive/add/remove moderators
- Edit/active/inactive users
- Display name option
- Registration Captcha code
- UTF-8 languages support
- Forgot password
- Users can also view their own topics independently and manage them
- Topics subscription
- Email subscription manager
- Edit/stick/lock/inactive/active/delete topics
- Edit/active/inactive/delete categories, forums, topics and posts
- Thank/edit posts
- Checkout the number of topic’s view
- Redirect forums, topics and posts
- Topics meta tags for a greater search experience and SEO
- Ajax and PHP Newsletter component
- Ajax and PHP Contact Form component
- Ajax Pagination component
Features from programming perspectiveIf you’re a PHP programmer or HTML web designer, it may be interesting for you to know how’s our files structure and what resources we have used
- OOP codes and following PSR
- Using Smarty for connecting HTML layout to PHP codes
- Forum API usage for connecting forum’s core to the main structure
- Used mySQLi method and fallbacks for previous versions of PHP
- query execution/Database communications
- Clean CSS and customized Bootstrap skin
- Well documented. Clean help files and comments everywhere!
- FontAwesome integration
- JQuery components
PrivilegesAdministrator (you): Can add/remove/inactive/active moderators, categories, forums, topics, posts and edit each of them. Also be able to inactive/active/edit/remove users. In simple terms, admin can do anything!
Moderators: Can add/remove/inactive/active categories, forums, topics, posts and edit each of them.
Users: Can add/remove/inactive/active/edit only their own topics and posts (of course if administrator or any of the moderators didn’t inactive them for him/her already). Users can only see anything which is active.
UpdatesVERSION 1.2 (17 July 2014)
- Some HTML layout improvements. - Also added some useful comments for editing HTML layouts easier. - improvements to the profile image-resizer class.
VERSION 1.1 (9 July 2014)
- Some functions which to mysqlnd has been fixed. - CaptchaCode problem has been solved. - Set user current time in posts page has been corrected. - Loading button has been added to some forms. - Some email variables have been changed.