MOBILE.NAV – The easy to use mobile and responsive navigation menu plugin for Wordpress
• Easy to install
• Uses Wordpress built-in design language (you feel at home right away, no new controlpanel to learn all over again)
• Integrates with Wordpress menu system
• Supports expanding menu tree (from Wordpress menu system)
• Apply any color combination you like
• Installs under Wordpress standard «Settings» menu
• Swipe gestures
• Menu can now slide in from top, left and right
• New script added that slides the website to make room for the menu
• Chose sublevel icon from Fontawesome (+300 different icons to chose from)
• Pinch to zoom on mobile devices
• Add logo to menubar
• Close button added when menu is open (animated)
• Search field
• Choose between Jquery and CSS animated menu
• Support for custom WP menu for logged in users
• The ability to use custom icons for menu items. Users can use images or fontawesome icons
• Mobile.Nav now uses Wordress‘ built in update notification system
• Many fixes.
New features in version 1.5
Quick video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJKCQ2W-dE
We have set up a user forum to track questions and issues easier. Please go to http://support.sd-dev.com and create a support topic and we will help as soon as possible.
Cheers, Team – Sommerseth Design
Changelog tracked from v.1.3
v.18.104.22.168 ADDED: https detection while loading the Open Sans font from Google
v.1.5.2 FIXED: bug in opera v12 (menu was not opening) – fixed but only in “jQuery” as animation type – mode. IMPROVED:: All scripts required by Mobile.Nav are now loaded in footer (instead of header) witch speeds up the page load ADDED: More options for deciding when the Mobile.Nav should be visible. Now you can set the menu to appear on desired screen size as well as on specific device types: smartphones and/or tablets and/or desktops. IMPROVED: Optimized css for font awesome icons. Now plugin will load and use only the css that is required for icons that are actually used by Mobile.Nav instead of loading css for all 360 icons. IMPROVED: Now you can set up the menu ONLY for logged in users (leaving the main menu option set to “chose the menu” – no menu selected) so Mobile.Nav will be loaded only if website user is logged in.
v.22.214.171.124 FIXED: bug that caused menu icons not show in the right order + fixed items indentation markers
v.126.96.36.199 FIXED: bug that caused menu icons not show in certain cases
v.1.4.3 FIXED: some minor css bugs IMPROVED: improved way of loading dependency scripts ADDED: ability to disable the “swipe to open/close” actions for the menu.
v.188.8.131.52 FIXED: CSS for top menu bar logo positioning improved.
v.1.4.2 FIXED: css bug : extra margin borrom on menu list items FIXED: Some minor css style conflicts by applying css reset to Mobile.Nav elements ADDED: Extra option: Ability to enable the “pinch to zoom” on mobile devices. (in plugin settings panel “general”) ADDED: Extra feature &option: Top bar logo – Its now possible to choose the image (upload or grab from media library) that will be visible on the Mobile.Nav top menu bar. The image(logo) will be placed after the “menu bar title” text (if You want to show only the image – leave the bar title field in the settings empty). NOTE: the image will be scaled to 25px in height (the width will be scaled proportionally). ADDED: “eye candy” – the menu symbol on menu bar changes to “X” when menu is opened.
v.1.4.1 FIXED: css bug : menu text to close to menu icon on top bar.
v.1.3.3 ADDED: the mobilenav logo to the plugin settings panel FIXED: enable/disable plugin checkbox not being saved
v.1.3.2 ADDED: swipe gestures. On “left” position/setting – swipe left on open menu to close it. ADDED: close menu wen clicked outside of it ADDED: in settings: the “left menu width” setting is only visible when “Menu position” is set to “left”.
v 1.3.1 ADDED: ”window scroll to top” effect on menu open/close ADDED: ability to restore the default colors to menu (admin color settings)