mightySlider is a jQuery plugin for creating advanced one-directional slider with item based navigation support.
It can be used as a simple image slider, slideshow, HTML content slider, gallery, banner rotator, video gallery, carousel or even presentation. This is achieved by a powerful & developer friendly API that provides a bunch of very useful methods giving you control over everything.
- jQuery capabilities.
- Responsive design.
- Animated HTML captions with customizable effects.
- Easy installation in your Website.
- Unlimited Slides.
- Unlimited Caption Layers.
- Unlimited Caption Effects.
- Native browser fullscreen support.
- Cross browser, supports Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera and IE7+.
- Device friendly, works in iPhone, iPad, Android Devices and Windows Phone.
- Highly User Interface Design.
- Fully customizable, it’s possible to customize or redesign all parts of mightySlider.
- Search engine optimized (SEO).
- YouTube and Vimeo videos are supported.
- Super smooth hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions for supported touch devices.
- Smart lazy loading – loads nearby images in background, so users don’t need to wait each time and images are available instantly.
- Simple clean & valid markup.
- Deep linking – link to specific slide from URL.
- Adjustable speed, transition and easing for each caption or slide.
- Auto cycling with optional pause on hover.
- Thumbnails, Tabs or bullets for navigation.
- Multiple sliders allowed on one page.
- Keyboard support.
- Touch support.
- Mouse support: (Click, Wheel).
- Clean & commented code.
- jQuery Conflict free plugin.
- Extended HTML documentation.
- Powerful, documented API — public methods, properties, events.
- Free lifetime support and updates.
- Tons features more that makes mightySlider limitless.
To be able to help solve a problem quickly, please read the entries below. I will do my best to assist you. I provide a full range of technical support except:
- I don’t support errors provoked by the strong modification of the original packages.
- I don’t customize the packages in personal way.
- If you sure that your improvement ideas will be helpful to others, please don’t hesitate to share it with me. Most likely that it will became a free package update.
If you have a more general question relating to scripts on CodeCanyon, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.