MediaBlender 1.4.3MediaBlender is a highly customizable media showcase that allows you to finally show all of your media – easily! It comes packaged with 3 gallery styles, so you’ll be able to make use of it in multiple areas of your site.
Lightbox Gallery – Create a grid of thumbnails that open up in a slick little lightbox.
Slider Gallery – Show your attachments directly in your content in a compact, yet dynamic slider.
List Gallery – Stack your attachments vertically in your post so they can all be seen just by scrolling down your page.
Admin Demo Page
Options & ExtrasMediaBlender comes packed with a bunch of options and some cool extras. Check out the quick list below.
- Let people comment on any and all your attachments!
- Set custom thumbnail sizes.
- Add links to images.
- Add a timer to slider and lightbox galleries.
- Custom Vimeo & YouTube mime types to easily use Vimeo & YouTube videos throughout your site.
- Use the Vimeo & YouTube attachments to quickly insert a basic Vimeo or YouTube shortcode into your post.
- Shortcode generator to easily insert galleries into your posts & pages.
- Dashboard widget to quickly view all of your galleries.
- Set global gallery settings on the MediaBlender Settings page.
- Set custom gallery settings within the shortcode generator.
- Custom image selection drop-down to set poster images for uploaded videos and audio.
- Set default poster images for uploaded videos and images.
What’s NEW from Metaphor Creations:
Update Log= 1.4.3 =
- jQuery bug fix
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed attachment insert issue with WP 3.5
- Added auto-updating functionality
- Adjusted a couple lines of code for image attachments
- Updated image attachment code
- Add auto-updating ability
- Fixed custom thumbnail size issue for YouTube & Video videos
- Fixed a filename error in the last update that broke the plugin
- Fixed error where custom thumbnail sizes were breaking for audio & video attachmentss
- Removed a couple extra functions that weren’t being used
- Modified code to allow the plugin to work with WordPress installs located in a sub-directory
- Set custom thumbnail sizes
- Add links to images
- Add a timer to slider and lightbox galleries
- Additional performance & bug updates