A jQuery feature presentation slider, that uses matrix image transitions (AnimaEvolution engine created by Dowiigo).
Can be used for many objectives, specially for websites that want to present their features to the internet users.
The AnimaEvolution engine gives you more than 200 combined transitions. Also has a random transition mode if you like.
Very easy to use, you just need to configure 4 or 5 parameters, and you’re off to use it. Or you can use all the power in more than 20 parameters.
Took 2 months to be developed, and was fully tested in different environments (screen, mobile, and with UI frameworks).
If you buy this plugin and want to be alerted with the next updates, please send me an email (bruno.falcao (at) live.com)
- AnimaEvolution transition engine with 200+ combined transitions
- Unlimited blocks list, where you can configure the total visible blocks
- Blocks can be placed at left or right relative to the image
- Swipe and mouse wheel controls
- 10 themes, but you can create your own ones
- Event callbacks for site integrations
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Youtube and Vimeo compatible
- Stop the mouse on the bottom of the bottom block and see what happens
- Mobile devices ready
- Rounded border configuration
- Easy to use, but can be configured with more than 20 parameters
1.0 (July 18, 2012) * First release deployed to CodeCanyon
The only way to improve our work is to get feedback. Please, rate it and comment (for good or not so good!). Thank you!!