An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, averta, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from averta:
DO YOU NEED SUPPORT? PLEASE Do THE FOLLOWING :
- 1 – Please read item’s documentation
- 2 – Take a look in our FAQ page
- 3 – Take a look in our Knowledge base
- 4 – Take a look in Video Tutorials page
- 5 – Still have questions(s)? Create an Account in Support Forums (Find your “Item Purchase Code”)
- 6 – Use search field at the top of support forum for similar topics
- 7 – If you still didn’t find your answers please post your question(s) in the item’s support forum Our support staff are there to help you as soon as possible.
WHY SUPPORT FORUM?
You can upload images and insert code with code-highlighting.
It is organized and searchable (that makes support easier and faster)
Supporting Our Items INCLUDES:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding our item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item Support does NOT include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
We CAN NOT provide support via email. Please ask your support related questions only in our support forum.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.