Massive Visual Builder:is a wordpress page builder that enable its users to build WordPress Pages visually using a wide set of Shortcodes With advanced platform that has every things you need to manage page items and their layouts, came with post modules feature To display posts categories in different customized Style & Skin .
- Post Modules: Multi miscellaneous modes to display post in fancy ways.
- 48 Advanced Widgets: massive advanced collection of widgets including HTML widgets, WP widgets and more.
- Template System: To save and reuse whatever you build.
- Extendable: Add Custom Content and Massive Visual Builder will interactive with them smoothly.
- Unlimited Layout: generate infinite templates with different layouts.
- Responsive Grid: To display in every machine.
- Easy to use: with Drag and Drop feature and dimensions controller.
Post Modules – Custom Content – Header – Menu – Frame – Spoiler – Accordion – Divider – Spacer – Button – Label – Fancy link – Tabs – Column – List – Box – Media – Table – Google Map – Facebook Like Box – Tweets – Google+ – Members – Guests – Siblings – Subpages – Plan – Service – Note – Private Note – Quote – Pullquote – Highlight – Dropcap – Bloginfo – Permalink – WordPress Calendar – WordPress Archive – WordPress Categories – WordPress Links – WordPress Meta – WordPress Pages – WordPress Recent Comments – WordPress Recent Posts – WordPress Search – WordPress Tag Cloud – WordPress Text Widget.
Note: You have ten different modes to apply, four of them to display posts in Slider and Carousel.
Apply Post Modules
- Add Custom Elements 1
- Add Custom Elements 2
17.11.2013 - CSS Post Modules improvements. 17.11.2013 - modified (T_FUNCTION) in (massive_page_bui.php) file to avoid this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION" Caused by PHP previous versions. 20.11.2013 - ver 1.1 - prefix added to the names of plugin's functions and shortcodes , to avoid any possible conflicts with any other plugins. 30.11.2013 - ver 1.1.1 - posts modules CSS improvements.