MapSVG plugin turns any SVG file into interactive and fully customizable map or floorplan. jQuery version of the plugin also available.
Current version: 1.6.4 (May 15, 2014)
- Any maps – works with almost any SVG map; you can get free SVG maps at Wikipedia.
- Preloaded maps – World, USA , Russia, Europe, Africa, Australia, Germany, Peru, Brazil, Malaysia, South Easth Asia
- No Flash – works on iPad & iPhone
- Cross-browser – tested
- Resizable – just set width / height
- Responsive – auto-adjust size for small screens
- Zoom & pan – optional (on/off) zoom & pan – zoom with mousewheel, scroll by mouse pointer
- Customizable Colors – base, hover, selected, disabled, strokes;
- Regions as clickable links – set URLs for regions
- Tooltips – show country names or custom text
- Markers – put markers to the map – set custom image, tooltip, href
- Custom event handlers – onClick, onMouseOver, onMouseOut
Check Video Preview above – it will show you how cool MapSVG’s control panel is!
Control panel works on jQuery + Ajax: fast switch between tabs and save without page reloading.