A ajax contact form inside a google maps marker info window. Works for one or multiple locations. A different email address for every location can be configured. If only on location is on the map, the info window with the contact form opens when the map is loaded.
- Fancy JQuery offline validation.
- Easy to modify, just edit the config file.
- 60 Custom markers included (12 building types in 5 colors each).
- Google Maps API V3 (no API key needed).
- Great documentation.
- Geocoder to get the values of your locations included in the help file.
24. November 2012 – Release 1.6
Added a css reset to prevent google maps controlls to break in rare conditions.
20. February 2012 – Release 1.5
* Fixed a spelling mistake in the contact success message.
14. Januar 2012 – Release 1.4
* Bugfix due to new version of jquery.form.js. * Removed external reference to jquery.form.js. * Performance improvements.
25. July 2011 – Release 1.3
10. June 2011 – Release 1.2
* Bugfix in validation when only one marker is used.
04. June 2011 – Release 1.1
* Fixed bugs in Firefox 4. * Fixed bugs in chrome 11. * Added config value to open the info window using 'mouseover' or 'click'. * Improved documentation. * It's now possible to link to a stop marker from html. * Update of jquery to version 1.6.1. * Update of jquery.validate to version 1.8.1.
14. May 2011 – Release 1.0
* Initial Release.