Now Fully supporting Wordpress up to version 3.5!
Mapify.it allows 100% control over a map anywhere within your Wordpress site, whether you choose to stick with Google Maps, or to use your very own images. It enhances Google Maps with custom pin-point graphics, limitless locations, and pop-up galleries, but also allows the use of ANY custom map image of your choosing, all while keeping the great zoom (2 levels of zoom with custom images, unlimited in Google Maps mode) and pan effect of Google maps!
Feedback From Buyers
“I contacted PaperTelevision and Josh helped me out tremendously! Theme is awesome, and his customer service is great!” —Jeff_Joyce
“…very cool, very powerful. It’s a must own for me, no question.” —Jackpot_Johnny
New: Mapify.it Version 2.0 Extra Features
• You can now toggle zoom functionality (perfect for those that prefer no zooming).
• You can now toggle Pop-up galleries by each location
• New feature allows you to set your default zoom level in Google Maps Mode!
• Updated Documentation to showcase the new features.
• Includes free PSDs and optimized Custom maps illustrated by the author.
Map beyond Google Maps! Though Mapify.it fully supports Google maps and enhances it beyond compare, the true power lies in the fact that you can use maps of ANY style. You simply upload images of your choosing, and Mapify.it let’s you add limitless locations with a simple click.
A Fully Customized Map
• Google maps is great, but severely limits how you can display a map on your site. Mapify.It breaks those barriers and allows you to use a map of your choosing, but maintains the ability to zoom, pan, and add locations. Mapify.it supports Jpegs, gifs, and PNG files, and even lets you specify the background color if using transparent images.
• With Mapify.it, your map is only limited by your imagination, not Google’s restrictive rules on style. You don’t even have to use a map, and can add detailed info to any photo, artwork, or image of your choosing (think “Hotspots”).
Google Map Integration
• Look, we like Google Maps too, but thought it could use some tweaks. Want to stick with Google maps but need more control? Mapify.It fully supports Google maps and address-specific pinpoints.
• You can toggle from a custom map to a Google map, while maintaining Mapify.It’s extra features: Custom tooltip content, photo/video galleries on each location, and even custom pinpoint graphics.
• Mapify.It allows you to add endless locations to your map. Better yet, it allows you to control what appears when a user hovers over the pinpoints. Photos, videos, and information displayed is under your control. Just click around on the map found on http://Mapify.it for a preview, it’s all running on Mapify.It!
Creating a Map is Easy!
• The Mapify.it plugin seamlessly integrates with the Wordpress Admin section, allowing you to add your map and locations with a simple, intuitive interface. Enter new locations by double clicking on the map, or by entering the exact address.
• Add customized pinpoint graphics to your map, custom tooltip content for each location, control the default zoom levels to focus on specific regions (Google Maps Mode), and more!
• Stand out from the crowd with ultra-slick, app-like effects in the form of custom pop-ups, momentum-based drag and drop action, and pan and zoom behavior of your map, regardless of the image.
• Ultra-slick map that behaves much like an iPhone app.
• Lightbox pop-ups allow galleries of both video and photo collections on each and every location on your map! However, it’s up to you if you prefer pop-up galleries, and control this feature per location.
• Momentum-based drag and drop style that emulates Google Maps when in Image Mode.
Check out these awesome ideas already in use by customers:
Store Locator: Perhaps the most common use of Mapify.It is as a store locator. Do you have a product that’s sold in shops across the country? Mapify.It is the perfect solution to list each location by address, with added features to really make your product excel.
Event Map: Hosting an event or conference, or just want to show people where they can find good parking? Use a local map and pinpoint each area of importance to make your event a smooth success.
Have a product with a lot of features? Sure, Mapify.It is ideal for your map, but how about a photo of your product that allows users to zoom in and view the detail, all while getting valuable info on the features? Car interiors, gadgets, interfaces… Mapify.It let’s your customer interact with your product in a cutting-edge virtual environment.
Travel Log: Preserve your memories by placing pinpoints in the exact locations of your travels, and including a gallery of photos taken on the spot. It’s a perfect way to not only document your journey, but to share with friends and family online.
Video Game Enthusiasts! So you’re playing Diablo III and want to map your journey through hell. Upload Diablo’s world map via Mapify.It, and you can include location-based screengrabs, videos, and you’re own story as you chase down Diablo through the lands of Sanctuary. Now that’s something you can’t do with Google maps, amerite?
Philanthropy Projects: Mark your progress as your non-profit company helps rebuild less fortunate communities around the world. Whether it’s helping a village in need, charting rebuilding sites, or green projects — showcase the people and progress behind your story at every location.
• Mapify.it comes with extensive documentation and a responsive support staff that’s ready to answer any questions. I also happen to be a nice guy who’s obsessed with making my people happy. Just check out my business website for Client testimonials: http://www.papertelevision.com/about.html
• Free Map PSD to create your own custom maps, and 2 free optimized map images to get your map started!
• We’re constantly updating Mapify.it with new features!
Cool Stuff List:
• WordPress 3.4+ Compatibility (Tested up to WordPress 3.4)
• Extensive documentation
• Video Support for all pinpoint locations
• Photo Gallery Support for all pinpoint locations
• Custom pinpoint graphics can be used on any map
• Custom Tooltip content for each location
• Add descriptions to each photo and video within each location
• Lightboxes by Colorbox plugin
• Google Maps customization: Add new locations and exciting features only found with Mapify.it.
• Supports Wordpress Multisite
• BONUS: Free Custom Map Photoshop File and optimized jpeg maps!
• Rock-Solid framework
• Renowned customer support
• NEW: Control your zoom level in Google Maps and focus on a region of your choosing, at any zoom level focusing on any location you designate. *Note that this feature is while in Google Maps mode only.
• NEW: Toggle whether you want the zoom functionality in Image Mode: This is good for those just looking for hotspots on their images. Zoom functionality supports 2 levels of zoom in custom image mode.
• NEW: Toggle the pop-ups for each location. You specify whether or not you want each and every location to have a pop-up gallery, or just the tooltip on hover.
-Now fully supports Wordpress 3.5
-You can now toggle zoom functionality (perfect for those that prefer no zooming).
-You can now toggle Pop-up galleries by each location.
-New feature allows you to set your default zoom level in Google Maps Mode!
Small tweak to fix issue with tooltip header spacing when displaying a map in a post.