An Easy to use, fully featured, map and location listing Wordpress Plugin
Map List Pro for Wordpress lets you quickly display locations in, in a paged, sortable, searchable, and filterable list. It comes ready to go with 25 styles and is fully customisable.
Map List Pro is perfect for creating Store locators, Office address and Contact lists.
Watch a video of Map List Pro in action on the demo page
- Creates searchable, sortable, filterable lists in seconds.
- Create categorised locations easily with the simple Location editor.
- Per category markers – set a different coloured marker for each location category.
- Automatically find locations by searching.
- Auto-zooms to show all locations or manually set a starting view.
- Optional in page directions.
- Sort by distance with new Geo Location feature.
- Search for all locations in range with the advanced search function.
- Use geolocation for directions.
- Featured images in locations and info windows.
- Manually specify locations using Latitude/Longitude.
- Easy to use – Click the Map List Pro button in the editor to set up and insert a list.
- Auto updating lists – Lists will automatically update when locations are added.
- Fully customisable – Almost all features can be switched off/on.
- Fully translatable.
- Lots of styles – 25 different looks ready to use.
You can manually choose the locations you want to show from a list, show all locations, or show by category or categories. Any time you add extra locations the lists will update automatically if they match the criteria you chose.
- v.2.1.0 – Bug fixes, Shortcode Wizard, Search by location and Distance, Manual start view
- Option to specify the position and zoom – ADDED
- Advanced search – Find all locations within a set distance of the searched for location – ADDED
- Shortcode creator updated to be easier to use, and include all available options – UPDATED
v.1.8.3 – Bug fixes and per category markers
- Per category icons are now available – Pick from a range of 13 coloured markers, and set the importance of each category.
- Detailed map view is enabled by default – CHANGED
- Directions not working after geolocated – FIXED
- Permalinks not flushed after custom post type registered for the first time – FIXED
- Green marker showing with pin on detail view page – FIXED
- Missing localization strings from admin edit pages fixed – FIXED
- Hide directions option not sending through to short code – FIXED
- Each location gets its own custom css class – ADDED
- Allow categories text on items to be hidden – ADDED
- Detail view shows address in popup rather than lat long – CHANGED
- Title clears after address search even if title already completed – FIXED
- v1.7 – Bug fixes and some minor additions
- Zoom to show user location after geo-location – ADDED
- Automatically sorts by distance after geo-location – ADDED
- Zoom in on location click – Shortcode only currently (Add selectedzoomlevel=”15” to shortcode to use) – ADDED
- “Sensor parameter must be specified” message on 3G with some carriers. – FIXED
- Filter not working on jQuery 1.8.2 – FIXED
- <IE8 not geolocating by ip as navigator does not exist. – FIXED
- Miles gettings added in twice after GEO in some cases – FIXED
- Some string not translating correctly – FIXED
- Hover on map markers shows all of list item not just title – FIXED
- Wrong marker selected when clicking markers on Geolocated map – FIXED
- v1.6 – Added full Geo Location to maps. You can now sort by distance.
- v1.5 –
- Added full page location detail view
- Made distance units configurable.
- Default zoom level option added to shortcode.
- v1.4 – Fixed four bugs:
- Maplist insert code not working when plugin installed to a folder without the standard name,
- jQuery ui not loading autocomplete in all cases,
- Sort function not sorting correctly in some circumstances in chrome or safari,
- Lat/Long not getting set when the html editor was selected in location creation screen.
- v1.3 – Added featured images, 7 new styles, and optional in-page directions.
- v1.2 – Fixed a bug that meant only the last item was selected when map locations were clicked.
- v1.1 – Clickable map locations and pop-up windows
- v1.0 – Initial release