For WordPress try Magic Squares for WordPress.
- Unlimited number of Magic Squares: create as many Magic Squares as you wish.
- Highly customizable: set size, color, icon, background texture, and even edit CSS.
- Over 500 icons: use any of 500+ available icons.
- Shortcode driven: if you want to see Magic Square on specific pages, insert appropriate shortcode at bottom of the page.
- Cross domain access supported: you can install script on one domain and use it with unlimited number of domains.
- Left and right edges: glue Magic Square to left/right edge.
- Transition speed: expand Magic Squares as fast as you wish.
- Responsive design: Magic Squares look nice and work with mobile devices.
- Secure Admin Panel: configure script and manage data through nice admin panel.
- Easy to integrate: insert only 3 lines of code into webpage (check out “Installation” paragraph).
- and more, and more, and more…
Front End DemoYou can see Magic Squares on live preview page (left and right edge).
Admin Panel DemoYou can try admin panel:
InstallationLet’s imagine that you have website
http://www.website.com/and you want to install script there.
- Create folder
magic-squares(use any other name) in root of your domain. Once created it can be reached by URL:
inc/config.phpand set MySQL database parameters.
- Go to admin panel
http://www.website.com/magic-squares/using default login/password (login:
admin), configure script on
Settingspage and create at least one campaign on
- Make sure that your website loads jQuery. If it doesn’t, just add this line into
- Add these lines into
<link href="//www.website.com/magic-squares/css/ums.css" rel="stylesheet">
- Add shortcode (from
Squarespage) at the bottom of the page (before
<div class="ums" data-id="X"></div>
- PHP version 5.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- jQuery version 1.5 or greater