M7 Easy Accordion Menus lets you add very elegant accordion menus to your website widget areas, such as your sidebar.This widget empowers you to create menus for your pages and posts with few simple steps. You can add menus from:
- Predefined menu (Include custom post types)
- Specific posts category
- Posts you mark as “Editor’s Choice”
- and Recent posts
+ Responsive design
+ Can be used for Left-to-Right and Right-to-Left websites
+ Supports multiple instances
+ Loaded with option to play with and to customize
+ You can choose to display the excerpt of the page/post and to change to way you link to it.
+ You can customize the way the thumbnail displayed
+ Smart image loading to save valuable loading time
+ 2 Skins included, and custom CSS can be easily added
+ Friendly documantation
+ Video instructions
* Images are not included in this widget
= Changelog =
Added the option to select the active tab on load.
- Will take the item title from a predefined menu instead of the page or post original title
- Fixed “specific category” multiple display.
- Added a cross post type “editor’s pick” check box
- Fixed excerpt display (fetch and word limit)