For anybody having trouble installing it and getting a database error, you need to run the sql code from UPDATE.SQL in your databaseLink Aggregator is a PHP script which allows you to create your own link sharing site similiar to Reddit, Digg, Fark & etc. For example, you can use it to create the next Reddit or offer a type of news portal for your clients.
- Users can submit their own links
- Category system
- AJAX Liking System – Users can ‘like’ links
- Login/Registration with Captcha
- Built using CodeIgniter, jQuery and Skeleton
- Commenting System
- Reporting System
- Share links
- Simple & beautiful user interface
- Customize your site using the config
- RSS feed exporting
- Sort by New, Top, or Hot
- Powerful admin area
- User profile system (users can edit settings)
- Spam Protection
DemoYou can access the live demo here. Please note that the links/images in the demo have been uploaded by viewers and may contain nudity or disturbing images and that the author of this script is not responsible for it.
Demo UserUsername: demo_user
Demo AdminUsername: demo_admin
- Upload the files to your server
- The installation folder depends on where you installed Link Aggregator. If you uploaded the files into a subfolder, the link to the installation assistant would look like this: http://my-website.com/link_aggregator/install/
- Follow the instructions of the installation assistant
- If you’re having trouble with the installation, send me an e-mail at email@example.com or leave a comment.