Internet is full of boring popups. So, it’s a time to break this trend. That’s why I created “Layered Popups”. With this script you can realize your imagination and make unique multi-layers popup windows. You can create multiple layers with whatever-you-want content and add custom transitions/animations for each layer. You can embed AJAX-ed subscription/contact form which works with autoresponders (MailChimp, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, AWeber) and collect users’ names/e-mails. You can raise popup window on page load or show it on click event. You can make your website more attractive and pay users attention to certain stuff.
This is standalone version of the script. Popups can be easily integrated into any website. All you need to do is to add couple lines of code. For WordPress-driven websites try Layered Popups – WordPress Plugin.
DemoPlease visit this page and check out demo popups. With “Layered Popups” script you can create your own popups. You are limited only by imagination.
Admin Panel DemoYou can try admin panel:
- Unlimited number of popups: create as many popup as you wish.
- Multiple layers: each popup can contain any number of layers.
- Custom layer duration/animation: customize layer duration/animation with ease.
- 600+ Google Fonts: use any of 600+ webfonts.
- Subscription form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail subscription form.
- Contact form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail contact form.
- Autoresponders supported: MailChimp, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor and AWeber (beta) supported.
- Export/import feature: you can easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- On-page-load event handler: raise any popup on-page-load event.
- Auto open delay: popup window might be opened with delay.
- Display modes: you can display popups every time, once per session or only once.
- Remember subscribed visitors: script set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated popups for subscribers.
- On-click-event handler: show any popup on-click event.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Set of predefined popups: use any of 11 predefined popups as a template for your work.
- Design your own popups: it’s easy – check out video tutorial.
- Responsive design: popup window looks nice on small screen devices.
- Secure admin panel: create and handle popups through secure admin panel.
- Realtime preview: edit popup/layers and view changes immediately.
- Cross domain access supported: you can install script on one domain and use it with unlimited number of domains.
InstallationLet’s imagine that you have website
http://www.website.com/and you want to install script there.
- Create folder
layered-popups(use any other name) in root of your domain. Once created it can be reached by URL:
- Make sure that folder
inc/config.phpand set MySQL database parameters.
- Go to admin panel
http://www.website.com/layered-popups/using default login/password (login:
admin), configure script and create popups.
How To Usesection in admin panel.
How to create new popupsPlease watch this video tutorial. It shows how to create new popups.
- PHP version 5.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- jQuery version 1.7 or greater