Internet is full of boring popups. So, it’s a time to break this trend. That’s why I created “Layered Popups” (WordPress popups plugin). With this plugin you can realize your imagination and make unique multi-layers WordPress popup windows. You can create multiple layers with whatever-you-want content and add custom transitions/animations for each layer. You can embed AJAX-ed subscription/contact form which works with 16 email marketing providers (MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Mad Mimi, Sendy, Interspire, Benchmark, Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, MailPoet (WYSIJA), SendPress, MaierLite, Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP), Ontraport (Office Auto Pilot) and MyMail) and collect users’ names and e-mails. You can raise popup window on page load, on exit intent, on scrolling down or show it on click event. Moreover you can use any popup as a part of post/page content. Make your website more attractive and pay users attention to certain stuff.
This is WordPress popup plugin. For non-WordPress websites try Layered Popups – Standalone Script.
Please visit official Layered Popups demo page and check out demo popups. With “Layered Popups” plugin you can create your own popups. You are limited only by imagination.
- Unlimited number of popups: create as many popup as you wish.
- Multiple layers: each popup can contain any number of layers.
- Custom layer duration/animation: customize layer duration/animation with ease.
- A/B tests: create unlimited number of A/B testing campaigns, get statistics and choose the best popup for your purposes.
- Social buttons supported: easily add Facebook Like, Google +1, Twitter Tweet, LinkedIn Share buttons to popup.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events.
- Opt-in locker (optional): users must subscribe to close popup.
- Social locker: users must share via Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn to close popup.
- Contact Form popup: use Layered Popups as a contact form for your website.
- Welcome E-mail option: subscribers may receive Welcome E-mail after successful subscription.
- 600+ Google Fonts: use any of 600+ webfonts.
- Subscription form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail subscription form.
- 2-steps opt-in process: yes, you can do it now.
- Contact form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail contact form.
- Email marketing providers supported: MailChimp, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign, Mad Mimi, AWeber, Sendy, Interspire, Benchmark, MailPoet (WYSIJA), SendPress, MailerLite, Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP), Ontraport (Office Auto Pilot) and MyMail supported.
- Extended e-mail address validation: check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- Page speed load optimized: minimum resources loaded with pages – Google will love you .
- Enable/disable popup preloads: this is a part of page speed load optimization.
- Export/import feature: you can easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- On-page-load event handler: raise any popup on-page-load event.
- On-scrolling event handler: raise any popup when user scroll down the page.
- Different popup per page, post, custom post type: assign different popup per page, post or custom post type.
- Auto open delay: popup window might be opened with delay.
- On-exit-intent event handler: raise any popup when user moves mouse pointer to the top of browser window assuming that he/she going to close/exit the page.
- Display modes: you can display popups every time, once per session or only once.
- Inline mode: use any popup as a part of post/page content.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated popups for subscribers.
- On-click-event handler: show any popup on-click event.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Set of predefined popups: use any of 26 predefined popups as a template for your work.
- Design your own popups: it’s easy – check out video tutorial.
- Responsive design: popup window looks nice on small screen devices.
- Realtime preview: edit popup/layers and view changes immediately.
- Shortcodes supported (experimental): add WP shortcodes into layer content.
- Font Awesome supported: use any Font Awesome icon on submit buttons.
- Attach popups to menu items: it’s easy – check out video tutorial.
- Enable/disable modules: enable/disable e-mail marketing providers, social buttons, etc. modules.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Layered Popups” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Layered Popups >>> Settings” and configure “on-page-load” and “on-exit-intent” event handlers if you need it.
- Click left side menu “Layered Popups >>> Create Popup”. Create and customize your popup and it’s layers. You also can use pre-defined popup as template for your modifications.
- Read FAQ section (“Layered Popups >>> FAQ”) to find answers for most common questions.
- Enjoy your popups.
Please watch this video tutorial. It shows how to create new popups. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFgeTWAPDc
Just wanted to post a note and say thanks. We have now purchased two of these layered popups for two websites. This is not the first popup plugin we have bought on Codecanyon, but it is by far the best, and the customer support is excellent.
If you need pop-ups, you need this plugin!! I tried anyone under the sun, including custom coding FancyBox pages, and especially Pop-Up Domination, for WP and as stand-alone, and NOTHING beats this plugin. The author is PHENOMENAL in his support! He cleaned up the code for page loading speed overnight. He integrated OntraPort for us overnight, he responds to every question within hours. Seriously, I have never come across a more helpful and willing plugin-developer in my life. And we haven’t even talked about the plugin yet… This plugin is AWESOME!!! So flexible, so easy to use. I literally created over 200 different pop-ups for the various sign up options and areas of our website within hours. ALL are split-testing. You need pop-ups, you need this plugin and no other. The code on the page is super clean and really uses the minimal amount of scripting in the page, which can’t be said about other plugins at all. For the price, this is a steal!! If I was the author, I would charge at least the $97 that competitors are charging, with way messier code, and really the same old, boring, out-of-date pop-up designs! This is an amazing plugin, from a fantastic author!!
WOWWWW!!!!! I have never gotten so much for my money!!!!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLY FABULOUS!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!
An incredible plugin. Phantastic. It works perfect and the settings are so comprehensive AND easy. Love it.
Excellent plugin, great creative idea and 1st class support.
Excellent idea. Really opens the door wide for creativity. Nice work!
What can I say, oh yes luv it, luv it, luv it!!! It’s an awesome plugin.
Much better than Ninja Popups: cheaper, more options and open to your creativity…
Wooooow, is this great! Finally something really special here at the WP plugins!!! Very useful, very stylish, very flexible!
This is the first layered animation POPUP I’ve seen in the market. Congratulations for this excelent Wordpress useful file.
Very neat! Exactly what I was looking for .
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I’ll help you.
2014-07-23 – version 3.30 released
Added On Scroll settings - raise any popup when user scroll down the page. Improved On Exit Intent popup behavior. Fixed minor bugs.
2014-07-22 – version 3.29 released
Added Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP) support. Fixed minor bug.
2014-07-21 – version 3.28 released
Added Welcome E-mail option.
2014-07-18 – version 3.27 released
Added MailerLite support. Added option to sort popups and campaigns lists. Replaced radio-buttons list by select box on Settings and post/page editor page. Updated FAQ.
2014-07-16 – version 3.24 released
Added SendPress support. Added option to customize button CSS. Added option to customize input fields CSS.
2014-07-14 – version 3.22 released
Added Interspire support. Added option to customize buttons size through layer size.
2014-07-13 – version 3.20 released
Page speed load optimization. Enable/disable popups pre-load. Multi-steps opt-in process.
2014-07-11 – version 3.12 released
Added Ontraport (Office Auto Pilot) support.
2014-07-10 – version 3.10 released
Added option to enable/disable plugin modules. Added Social Buttons module. Added Social Locker mode.
2014-07-07 – version 3.00 released
Optimized internal architecture.
2014-06-27 – version 2.80 released
Added MailPoet (WYSIJA) support. Added ActiveCampaign support.
2014-06-25 – version 2.71 released
Added Font Awesome spinner to buttons.
2014-06-24 – version 2.70 released
Added Font Awesome support. Added input field border width/radius customiztion. Added button border radius customiztion.
2014-06-18 – version 2.60 released
Added Benchmark support. Added Sendy support.
2014-06-07 – version 2.50 released
Added A/B testing campaigns: create unlimited number of A/B testing campaigns and get statistics. Added Google/Universal event tracker [beta]: track "show". and "subscribe" events with each popup.
2014-06-04 – version 2.30 released
Added "inline" mode. Now you can use any popup as a part of post/page content.
2014-05-26 – version 2.21 released
Added Mad Mimi support. Added extended e-mail address validation (through MX-records).
2014-04-25 – version 2.10 released
BETA: Added option to display popup on exit intent, popup is displayed when user moves mouse pointer to the top edge of browser window assuming that he/she is going to close/exit the page.
2014-04-18 – version 2.05 released
Added option to add several admin e-mails (for notification) for each popup. Added option to load only OnLoad popups (for people who use OnLoad popups only and don't use OnClick popups).
2014-02-06 – version 2.00 released
Added contact form option Added confirmation layer option Updated default popups
2014-01-13 – version 1.80 released
Added MyMail integration Added layer scrollbar (experimetnal)
2013-11-18 – version 1.70 released
Added feature to add different popup per page, post, custom post type through post/page editor.
2013-11-10 – version 1.65 released
Opt-in locker Multisite installation support Autoclose delay for on page load popups Option to send subscription form details to admin ESC-button handler
2013-11-07 – version 1.62 released
Added option to attach popups to menu items
2013-11-02 – version 1.60 released
Added AWeber support Added shortcode support Added 2 more demo popups Improved video popups Fixed FireFox issue
2013-10-30 – version 1.40 released
- Fugue Icons [icons]
- Farm-Fresh Web Icons [icons]
- Open Sans [font]
- Walter Turncoat [font]
- The City from the Shard [image]
- Fast Icon [icons]
- Wallpapers Business Graph [image]
- Wakpaper.com [image]
The best WordPress popups on market!