keyTicket is a lightweight, portable PHP/MySQL ticket support system.
It packs a lot of features in a very small package.
Don’t forget to rate it if you’ve bought it!
- Simple Web Installer to be up and running in no time, even for beginners.
- File transfers are implemented for you and your customers, easily turn them on/off
- BBCode support is another optional feature, including tags
[b][/b], [i][/i], [u][/u], [list][/list], [s][/s], [a][/a] and [img][/img]
- Multiple admins can be added.
- User accounts are generated automatically once a ticket is created.
- Users & Admins can login & view all their past and present tickets.
- Admins can lock and delete tickets.
- Automatic update checker, will let you know when keyTicket is out of date.
- Easy to use form for users, makes it painless to create new tickets.
- Built in Captcha to keep out bots and spam.
- Easily translatable, language files are kept separately!
- [Optional]Uses PDO for more secure & faster queries.
Feel free to try out keyTicket at;http://tinybox.co/keyTicket/
Or login to the admin area:http://tinybox.co/keyTicket/login.php
User: Admin Pass: password
- Converting MySQL to PDO for more secure and cleaner queries.
- Cleaning up code.
- Letting you choose allowed file-types from the config file.
- A page to add extra administrators.
- Adding simple email validation
- Improved BBCode—links, strikethrough, lists etc
- Trying to implement all-round mobile support.
- Improved installer page
- Any other suggestions, let me know
- -Corrected spelling errors, and empty variables.
- -Corrected install.php, so you will no longer have login errors.
- -Fixed XSS exploits in messages.
- -Added dutch language (thanks to deNickNL!)
- -Updated documentation reflecting 1.1
- -Fixed auto update check
- -Fixed sql Injection possibility on admin page