KenBurner Slider WordPress Plugin
KenBurner is the premium way of using a slider in your website. A combination of Ken Burns Effect, state-of-the-art Slider and Text Animations defines this slider.
Customize this slider with our drag&drop backend to your very needs. Give each slider some captions to transport your message. Use your Ken Burns Animated banner elements with the possibility of playing YouTube and Vimeo clips in a special detail view with describing text.
The Ken Burns is totally customizable: Start-, End Point, Zoom In or Out, Zoom Factor are all in the different slider parameters. Or go nuts and choose “Random”!
And do not forget that you not only can animate your picture transitions and the Ken Burns Effect but the elements (Text, Icons, Pics…) on each slide too. You can create unlimited amounts of objects and let them appear with style!
- adoptation: adopt the plugin for working with wordpress 3.5
- feature: added position settings
- feature: added shortcode on captions support
- bug fix: fixed php shortcode output.
- bug fix: added box-sizing options for sertain errors fix with some themes.
- Chrome Major Bug with Thumbnails and Canvas Animation fixed. Shadow is removed from Thumbnails in Chrome
- New Timer function has been addes (timerShow on/off via Options, and Settings.css)
- Pause Icon is shown in the Top right corner (via settings.css can be turned on / off)
Version 1.3 Released
- feature: added support for wordpress 3.4 multisite
Version 1.2.0 Released
- feature: added full screen video option
- feature: added custom html overlay
- bug fix: remove the margin if no thumbs
Version 1.1.3 Released
- Bug fix: on widget area, when you save a slider, only the first one was appeared.
- Chrome Bug Fixed, workaround has been removed for Fade Effects
- change: added li margin:0 global setting to the .kb_slider (avoid some css bugs)
- some cssOriginal changes to avoid collisions with other scripts.
- CSS Bug Fixing a:visited local Styles do not overwrite any more the Global Backend styles
- New Option has been added: google font yes/no option
- Removed unneeded </img> tag.
- Loading order of settings.css and Custom captions.css file
Does this really run on all browsers and on mobiles?
Sure it works on every modern browser and on iOS(iPad,iPhone) and Android mobile devices due to its 3 Layer Fallback System. Touch swipe for iOS and Android mobile devices is of course included (not responsive).
What are the features?
- Image and Thumbs fully resizable
- Using Canvas Animation with FallBack to CSS Animation and also with FallBack to jQuery
- Optional Ken Burns effect
- Unlimited Caption Layers
- Unlimited Slides
- Customizable Ken Burns Effect (StartEnd-Position and Zoom or Random)
- iPhone/iPad & Android Swipe Touch enabled
- jQuery Conflict free plugin
- Customizable 100% via Backend Editor
- Easy installation in your Website
- Special Easing
- Example Page included
- Multiple Picture Transition Effects addable to the Slide/Fade
Is it hard to implement?
No! Unzip your download from CodeCanyon and upload the included ZIP file (see the detailed documentation too)
The images seen in the preview are licensed from fotolia and are NOT included in the download.