The #1 photo gallery on CodeCanyon – 14,000+ customers agree!
Justified Image Grid is a powerful and responsive WordPress gallery plugin, expertly designed to showcase your images in the most beautiful and authentic way. Whether you specialize in capturing magical wedding days, creative designs and innovations, expressive portraits, extraordinary architecture, or a journalistic exploration, your photos tell a unique story and deserve to be presented in their full glory.
Unlike many gallery plugins, Justified Image Grid for WordPress organizes your images into a perfectly balanced horizontal photo grid that draws the eye from left to right, just as you would read a narrative. There is a natural flow to your photographic story, and the images work together as elements of a complete whole. Most importantly, your images retain their original aspect ratio, so they display exactly as you intended.
What’s more, this premium WordPress gallery is fully compatible with your existing sources. You can simply load content from Facebook or Flickr and see it transformed into a stunning gallery display, using jQuery. This versatile gallery plugin also makes it easy to completely remodel your new or existing NextGEN galleries, for a vastly superior display performance. Justified Image Grid works seamlessly with the premium WP Real Media Library plugin to bridge the gap between your albums and your gallery, giving you access to your native media library and effortlessly organizing your collections and folders.
For an even more personal and compelling gallery experience, you can add special effects to your photos, such as desaturation, softening, or black and white. This comprehensive gallery plugin also allows you to integrate a bundle of beautiful free and premium lightbox options into your Justified Image Grid WordPress Gallery, to define how your photos display after a thumbnail click. Mobile friendly and retina ready, Justified Image Grid gives you complete confidence that your gallery will perform flawlessly on any device, orientation or pixel density.
There’s so much more to discover with Justified Image Grid for WordPress – get started today!
Justified Image Grid for WordPress is easy to install and gives you full control over every aspect of your photo gallery – no coding skills required! Simply set the plugin to automatically take over your existing WordPress galleries, or more experienced users can choose to tap into the detailed settings at every level. Extensive documentation is freely available, to help you get the most out of your download. We also provide personal, genuine and in-depth support, covering technical and compatibility issues, and guarantee a fast response.
Buy with confidence – the author is here to help!
- Summary of all features
Visual aspects – take full control of your gallery:
- Automatic justified layout – Horizontal grid that leads the eye in the natural reading direction (LTR/RTL).
- Flexible, dynamic row height with incomplete last row handling.
- Limit image count or maximum rows.
- Hidden limit – limit the number of thumbs but see all images in the lightbox.
- Aspect ratio, random width – Redefine the shape of the thumbnails, for more uniform or fuzzy grids.
- Responsive gallery – The gallery adapts to any width for different devices, screens and orientations.
- Mobile specific settings that apply when a mobile device is detected.
- Retina ready – Thumbnails are served to match the screen capabilities of your device. Supports resolutions much higher than retina.
- Special effects – Such as de-saturate, blur / soften, sepia, glow – on the fly.
- Well-customizable – Overlay, border, shadow, icon on the thumbnails.
- Thumbnail captions – Sliding and fading animation, polaroid look, translucent/gradient or blurry background, vertical centering and more!
Behavior – gallery extras:
- Custom links – Open a specific page or video.
- Video gallery support – YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted.
- Filtering – Narrow the gallery by tags, categories, custom taxonomies.
- Load more – Speed up gallery loading, and expand it with a click.
- Infinite scroll – Scroll to load more content to the gallery.
- CDN compatibility – Your key to lightning-fast galleries.
- Custom presets – Create and re-use a unique combination of settings.
- Right click protection against theft on thumbnails and in the lightboxes.
- Download link with browser pop-up to save the image.
- Use multiple instances on the same page.
- Conditional script loading – plugin files will only load when needed, not affecting other pages.
- Unconditional script loading with AJAX theme support.
- Hundreds of settings with contextual help.
- Shortcode Editor to style each gallery individually – and create template tags.
- Built-in presets to apply looks out of the box.
Content sources – various sites and plugins you may already use:
- WordPress (can take over existing galleries)
- NextGEN Gallery (can take over existing galleries)
- Real Media Library (can take over existing galleries)
- RSS feeds
- Breadcrumbs for sources that support album-gallery relationships.
- Lightboxes – bundled or mutually compatible:
- WPML and translation ready. It covers admin areas and applicable settings.
- Includes Spanish translation.
- Adds images to XML Sitemap with WordPress SEO plugin by Joost de Valk.
- Animated GIF and transparent PNG support.
- Display gallery or the lightbox for members only (optional).
Videos – make sure you watch them in 1080p!
- Extended license doesn’t cover multiple uses! You need to purchase a regular or an extended license for every site. You can’t resell the plugin as part of a stock theme; the extended license does not allow you to do that.
- The photos (Shutterstock) and WordPress theme (Avada) seen on the preview site are not included in the download.
- This is not the vertical Pinterest style – read about what is masonry.
- “The Justified Image Grid plugin for Wordpress installed easily, and works fantastic. It’s simple to use, and the multiple appearances made customization a breeze. I’d recommend this for anyone who wants their image galleries to stand out. In all – a great plugin. // Nils Kristoffersen”
- I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. This is one of best gallery plugins out there. Easy to install and use and looks fantastic. With it’s easy social media integration this proved to be the best solution for clients who were more comfortable uploading images onto their social media accounts than entering the WP Admin which can be daunting for some. 5* all the way. Highly recommended!
- This is the best gallery plugin for wordpress. Great styles, loads of options, and totally flexible. I love it! Works perfectly for what I was trying to accomplish. Thank you so much!
- Great plugin and a great author!! Easy install, and when I had a small issue the author took care of it within minutes. Bookmarked
- What a beautiful gallery plugin! Lovely work.
- Just want to say: what an awesome plugin. I have been looking for a gallery for wordpress with these capabilities for an age! Great work Firsh.
- 5 stars on this one buddy, up and runnin faster then my coffee maker!
- This plugin is awesome, but Firsh’s customer service is incredible!
- Perfect and easy! Best (responsive) gallery plugin by far! Great job.
- You are awesome Firsh. The best customer service on the web!
- It´s too bad that I can´t give you another five stars for your custumer service!
So I do it this way: * * * * *
- Thanks for making such an awesome plugin, I really love it and am so glad I stumbled upon it today!
- 1.2? OMG …its the gift that keeps on giving! Right on man, best 12 bux I EVER spent.
- I love this gallery plugin….Been hoping someone would put it together, and did not imagine it being this good. Bravo!
- I just feel the need to comment on how extremely helpful Firsh is if you ever have a problem with your purchase or even if you have questions not related to your purchase. I would recommend buying from him. He is patient, thorough, and overall, makes great plugins!
- I did the upgrades of the plugin and it is working brilliantly. It takes true vision to develop such a piece of software and I applaud you for that! It solved a big problem for us and opened up some great new possibilities which we are using to extend our website design way beyond the norm.
- Thanks for the lightning fast support. Firsh was great help. He answered my query in under an hour and fixed my issue right away..
- You my friend have been awesome! You went beyond the call of duty to help me out! So easy to recommend your work and support to others! We need people like you out there on all Evnavto Marketplaces!
Updates / Changelog
v3.1.1 – May 13, 2016 – Hotfix for Spanish sites.Bugfixes:
- Small problem in the Spanish translation prevented the grid from being displayed.
v3.1 – May 12, 2016 – RML image order, cover photo, description, foreign characters compatibility. YouTube and DeviantArt RSS fix. Many more improvements and fixes.
- Real Media Library v2.4 (compatibility with its updates). JIG now fully supports:
- RML’s new drag and drop custom image order system.
- Custom cover photo for any RML object. The cover does not need to be inside the actual gallery/lightbox.
- Description for any RML object. It’s possible to show them above the grid and/or on the thumbnails.
- Gallery-wide custom links for NextGEN. This allows you to link to the parent gallery of a thumbnail. For example, showing a handful random pictures from the entire NextGEN library, you could have them linked to their gallery page. On the gallery page itself, these links will not be used.
- The “all of the images have failed to load” error is now more compact and links to the detailed troubleshooting fix instead of vaguely trying to describe the problem on the spot.
- Much neater and less aggressive Pinterest script detection (for loading Pin buttons).
- The tiny, 1-3px cropping due to technical and rounding reasons that might occur from the bottom of the thumbnail is now cropped from the top instead. This likely affected photographers negatively who had their watermark at the bottom of the photos and thus they got cropped.
- YouTube thumbnails (from “RSS”) were low-res and with black bars, changed them back to be high-res again.
- YouTube related video setting in the URL of videos would appear twice, sometimes not stopping related videos.
- The ?iframe=true is not longer added unnecessarily to video URLs from YouTube and Vimeo from RSS feeds, when opened in prettyPhoto.
- Fixed some quote escaping in the front-end JS script which resulted in the gallery not loading if the theme strips slashes from the outputted script.
- Google’s cached view had red no hotlinking text instead of thumbnails, due to a change in the URL they use.
- Foreign character support for Real Media Library slug in the URL is fixed, for example Cyrillic letters in collection names. Previously it was not possible to traverse into these RML objects.
- PrettyPhoto would repeat the description from the previous photo if it had text to show, but the current one didn’t.
- PhotoSwipe would not show the text under the photo if the title (top part) was disabled with (img_alt_field=off), but you intended to show the bottom part (that comes from link_title).
- The image download script can now handle spaces in URLs.
- Character encoding problems in the source HTML gallery (for example, non-breaking spaces would show a question mark).
- Occasional double slashes in URLs of images on the Download link are now replaced with sinlge slash (NextGEN had this problem).
- The Download link didn’t work properly when Jetpack Photon was active because it adds a fit parameter to the end of the URL.
- In JIG settings, the automatic icon refresher for Facebook always mentioned the count in plural, now it’s proper.
- Removed PHP notice from the login screen that said wp_deregister_script was called incorrectly.
- No more deprecated chrome notices from the developer console. Those were related to going through all window properties for ensuring the prettyPhoto Pinterest button works as intended.
- DeviantArt could not be reached via RSS, due to a change on their side that causes timeout in WP. Changed user agent of Simplepie and increased the timeout value.
- Spanish translation
- MobileDetect to v2.8.22
- Colorbox to v1.6.4
- jQuery dotdotdot 1.8.1
- Magnific Popup to v1.1.0
v3.0.1 – March 18, 2016 – Shortcode Editor hotfix.
v3 – March 11, 2016 – WP Real Media Library compatibility, Media Library Assistant auto take-over, SVG support, initially load, many improvements and fixes.
v2.9 – October 31, 2015 – Spanish translation, disable cropping on mobiles, general improvements for PrettyPhoto, Pinterest and NextGEN.
v2.8.2 – August 23, 2015 – Important security update, solution to Facebook problems, no double images in RSS feeds, small prettyPhoto fixes.
v2.8.1 – August 10, 2015 – Fix for TimThumb on older PHP versions, prettyPhoto facelift, improved IE compatibility.
v2.8 – August 2, 2015 – Thumbnails can no longer exceed screen height, title is no longer outside the frame in prettyPhoto, fix for Firefox 40+, and other improvements and fixes.
v2.7 – June 11, 2015 – Fixed Tweet button, process shortcodes in captions, prettyPhoto align and expand button fix, many other improvements and fixes.
v2.6 – May 10, 2015 – Many PhotoSwipe 4 related additions, better YouTube and Vimeo, Facebook cover picture icons get refreshed, general fixes.
v2.5 – April 23, 2015 – YouTube playlist, no longer using YouTube API v2 for their RSS feeds, instant preview picture in Facebook share with Smart Deeplinking, correct RSS feed order, latest PhotoSwipe, many improvements and fixes, also involving security.
v2.4 – December 19, 2014 – New PhotoSwipe 4 with Smart Deeplinking (social sharing for mobiles), better sharing, improved Facebook source performance
v2.3.1 – November 17, 2014 – Infinite scroll offset, comments for recent posts, better Facebook. Also improvements, fixes.
v2.3 – October 11, 2014 – Improvements and bugfixes
v2.2.2 – August 30, 2014 – Minor update
v2.2.1 – August 29, 2014 – Hotfix
v2.1 – Aug 12, 2014 – Facebook API v2, Magnific Popup, NextGEN search, many improvements and fixes. Important! If you use photos from Facebook Pages, without an App, create a Facebook App before updating for an uninterrupted experience.
v2.0.4 – May 16, 2014 – SEO, quick improvements
v2.0.3 – May 14, 2014 – Hotfix
v2.0.2 – May 12, 2014 – Flickr SSL, better translatability, show images by any taxonomy, cosmetic fixes regarding Retina Ready and special effects, better (video) sharing from prettyPhoto, numerous improvements and bugfixes
v2.0.1 – March 31, 2014 – Hotfix, FooBox related bugfix
v2 – March 27, 2014 – Custom presets, preset authority, video player, exclude Facebook albums, many improvements and bugfixes
v1.9 – February 22, 2014 – Automatic updates, better tabs support, AJAX, more flexible borders, major improvements to Facebook overview and prettyPhoto Pinterest pin button
v1.8 – December 20, 2013 – Christmas update – Flickr collections, Multiple Facebook albums, new Recent posts features, individual prettyPhoto social tools, WP3.8 compatibility and much more
v1.7.2 – November 12, 2013 – Flickr search, Facebook friends, improvements, bugfixes regarding NextGEN, filtering, compatibility, 3rd party script updates
v1.7.1 – October 3, 2013 – Hotfix update
v1.7 – October 1, 2013 – Retina ready (native HDPI display support), vastly improved Filtering, theme and prettyPhoto compatibility (problems that were most often surfacing as “social tools are not visible”)
v1.6.2 – August 26, 2013 – Bugfixes, maintaining NG2 compatibility
v1.6.1 – August 26, 2013 – Hotfix and a new small setting
v1.6 – August 26, 2013 – RSS Feeds (any image source), NextGEN 2 compatibility, larger Facebook images, animated gifs, settings import/export and uninstall, custom taxonomy filter for Recent posts
v1.5.1 – June 3, 2013 – Hotfix update that affects Filtering, Aspect Ratio and Facebook overview
v1.5 – June 1, 2013 – The biggest update yet! – Instagram, Filtering, Facebook overview, Fixed aspect ratio, Randomize width, Individual Facebook like with prettyPhoto advanced deeplinking, better SEO, Admin interface improvements, and much more…
v1.4.9 – May 1, 2013 – Vertical caption centering, infinite scroll, Jetpack Carousel…
v1.4.8 – April 4, 2013 – New shortcode options, more bugfixes, some improvements
v1.4.7 – March 21, 2013 – Important bugfixes
v1.4.6 – March 18, 2013 – Jetpack Photon compatibility, NG+WPML, CDN support, better SEO, bugfixes
v1.4.5 – February 12, 2013 – User suggested new features, NextGEN core changes, browser and jQuery compatibility bugfixes for the shortcode editor, mobile experience improvements…
v1.4.4 – January 18, 2013 – Minor update
v1.4.3 – January 15, 2013 – Minor update regarding NextGEN (when soft disabled temporarily)
v1.4.2 – December 28, 2012 – Minor update
v1.4.1 – December 18, 2012 – Minor update
v1.4 – December 17, 2012
v1.3 – September 26, 2012
v1.2 – August 6, 2012
v1.1 – July 6, 2012
v1.0 – July 1, 2012 – Initial CodeCanyon Release
See the complete changelog on the plugin’s website.