The #1 selling gallery on CodeCanyonThis responsive WordPress gallery plugin aligns your thumbnails into a justified grid using jQuery, like Flickr and Google image search. Make your galleries stand out in an eye-catching and unique new way! Replace the standard WP galleries [gallery] as [justified_image_grid] with lots of new features and options. WordPress manages the galleries and this plugin will display them. Or alternatively you can load images from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or use NextGEN as an image manager/source. Unleash the power of image RSS Feeds and pull videos from Youtube, Vimeo and images from 500px, Pinterest, deviantART, Stumbleupon, Imgur, Tumblr, WordPress.com blogs and more! Or just make a responsive banner of Recent posts using their featured images! Also works with custom post types and custom taxonomies. Filter the thumbnails by tags or any taxonomy!
Control every aspect: row height, appearance, special effects like desaturation, color overlay with magnifier icon, borders, multiple captions, free and premium lightboxes, mouse activated animation… It’s easy to install and comes with 20 presets out of the box. The setup is a breeze with two admin areas: the plugin settings and the Shortcode Editor (you can edit your previously generated shortcodes!). 337 settings are spread over a tabbed interface in two admin areas for quick access. The settings are available to change on a per gallery basis, extending the global settings and presets. No coding skills are required. There is no need to remember shortcode attributes/values because of the Shortcode Editor that has examples and contextual help.
Your download includes an extensive 84 pages PDF documentation with full settings reference, troubleshooting guide and clickable bookmarks – table of contents. There are also some narrated HD videos available. An excellent, fast-response support is provided with guaranteed reply. It covers installation, technical and compatibility issues. Buy with confidence, the author is here to help!
Extended license doesn’t cover multiple uses! You need to purchase a regular or an extended license for every site. You can’t resell the plugin as part of a stock theme, the extended license doesn’t allow you to do that.
Videos – make sure you watch them in 1080p!
- Automatically align images to a justified gallery keeping their original aspect ratio
- Responsive: adapts to the resolution of any device, provided your theme is also responsive. Try resizing the browser window! It’ll adjust as you stop dragging.
- Uses the WordPress native way of creating galleries, you can use your pre-existing galleries
- Facebook compatibility: use the Facebook authorization manager tool and the shortcode editor to visually select your single or multiple Facebook albums to load (page and user albums as well). Or just display all albums in your content using the Facebook overview feature – automatically create separate pages for the albums or just open them in the lightbox. API Requests are cached.
- Flickr compatibility: load photos from a user’s Photostream, Favorites, Group pools, Collections (!), Photosets, Galleries or a global Flickr search tool! Includes a user manager tool. No authentication required. Optional backlink to the photo on Flickr is available. API Requests are cached. Breadcrumbs for collections! Sets can be opened in the lightbox directly from the collection view.
- Instagram compatibility: load your feed, your recent photos, or your liked photos! Also, automatic content aggregation by Instagram tags, recent photos by any user. Furthermore pick any location or venue in the world to pull photos from, using Instagram and Worldcam! Optional backlink to the photo on Instagram is available. API Requests are cached.
- RSS/Atom feeds, semi-dedicated support for these popular sites: pull videos from Youtube, Vimeo and images from 500px, Pinterest, deviantART, Stumbleupon, Imgur, Tumblr, WordPress.com – using a regular link to Feed URL converter tool. It knows the feed URLs on these sites and helps you get them easily.
- NextGEN Gallery (both versions 1 and 2) integration, full support for nested albums and galleries, tag gallery, tag album, recent images, random images (all photos or from a gallery), individual photos, permalinks, custom links, limit, load more or hidden limit is used instead of pagination. You can transfrom your already established site using NextGEN shortcodes to use this plugin for the looks, in a matter of minutes! Hugely improved display performance over native NextGEN.
- Compatible with NGG Custom Fields for custom links on NextGEN images
- Built-in breadcrumb for Nextgen with lots of options, also for Flickr and Facebook sources
- Recent posts: Create a homepage banner of the (recent) posts (or your custom post type) using their featured images, filter by categories, display categories/tags/taxonomies in the caption, or show an automatic excerpt trimmed to x words as well as your manual exceprt, author name, time… Pre-filter by custom taxonomies, date queries, author and more!
- Filter using tag cloud or buttons by the terms of any taxonomy, ony the fly, for example: narrow WP posts, Flickr, Instagram or NextGEN content by tags! Extend WP post categories and tags to images to filter by. Works with custom post types with custom taxonomies. A second filter level/set is available to combine two taxonomies! Compatible with Media Library Assistant.
- Clicks on thumbnails can point to a Custom link/URL with video support – images with link target (_self/_blank/video)
- Load more type of pagination with Infinite Scroll
- Limit image count or maximum rows
- Hidden limit – limit the number of thumbs but cycle all gallery images in the lightbox
- Flexible, dynamic row height
- On the fly special effects: cross-browser desaturation, glow, blur, sepia, edge detection effects
- Natively HDPI display or Retina Ready
- Jetpack Photon compatible
- Ability to crop images to a fixed aspect ratio (essentially similar to fixed width and height, but with reponsiveness in mind)
- Ability randomize image width (without skewing image of course), this is the opposite of the previous feature, the fixed aspect ratio
- Adds images to XML Sitemap with WordPress SEO plugin by Joost de Valk
- Admin area 1: Main settings page with clean and logical tabs and sections
- Admin area 2: Shortcode Editor for the attributes with the ability to edit existing shortcodes
- Both admin areas feature contextual help
- 337 unique settings and shortcode attributes that you can change for each gallery
- Mobile specific settings that apply when a mobile device is detected
- Collaboration with premium lightboxes (WordPress plugins). These are FooBox which is social and responsive + the Social Gallery that allows Facebook/Disqus comments for the pictures. These are purchased separately.
- Multiple free lightbox options bundled: a customized prettyPhoto with social sharing, ColorBox, Magnific Popup by Dmitry Semenov, PhotoSwipe – which is optimized for mobiles and features a touch swipe navigation between the images. It’s possible to use a different lightbox for mobile devices and for desktops. Also to disable the lightbox or to turn links off. Compatible with Jetpack’s Carousel, a full screen free lightbox.
- prettyPhoto advanced deeplinking: Customized to Like images individually, with the Liked photo’s thumbnail showing up on Facebook, works with random order
- Full deeplinking and extended social tools support for prettyPhoto: Like, Tweet, G+, Pin the individual images (toggleable and re-orderable buttons)
- Most important prettyPhoto settings are easily changeable, theme, social tools, deeplinking. Optional Google Analytics compatibility.
- HTML tags support in lightbox captions
- Inner/Middle/Outer border with Inner/Outer shadow
- Magnifier icon (can be changed) in the middle of the transparent color overlay
- Error checking
- Right click theft protection
- Download link with browser pop-up to save the image
- Ability to use multiple instances on one page
- Option to hide the last row if incomplete or to match previous row’s height for same shaped images
- You can choose any of the WordPress image fields (such as Title, Alternate Text, Caption, Description from Media Libray) to appear at any location as captions and in the lightboxes
- Translation or localization ready with .po file (includes tinyMCE modal window texts)
- Built-in tool to move images between posts in the Media Library without having to re-upload them
- Crops the images as a last resort, can be set to never crop
- Template tag generator in the shortcode editor, sidebar text widget shortcode compatibility
- Features simply the best mouse enter/leave animation solution, hoverFlow for jQuery to solve the animation queue buildup
- TimThumb prepares, resizes, caches the thumbnails for minimal bandwidth and resource usage (can be disabled). It’s also made cacheable by CloudFlare!
- CDN support
- Plugin files will only load when needed, not causing slowdown on other pages
- Earn affiliate commissions by enabling a ‘powered by…’ link through your envato username
- Continuous updates have been released and are to be expected as new feature suggestions and customization requests spotlight areas to improve. Also when 3rd party script authors release new versions. Bugs are to be eliminated when found.
- Support is taken seriously, all efforts will be made to make an incompatibility go away. Also I listen to customer opinions and feature suggestions.
- “The Justified Image Grid plugin for Wordpress installed easily, and works fantastic. It’s simple to use, and the multiple appearances made customization a breeze. I’d recommend this for anyone who wants their image galleries to stand out. In all – a great plugin. // Nils Kristoffersen”
- I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. This is one of best gallery plugins out there. Easy to install and use and looks fantastic. With it’s easy social media integration this proved to be the best solution for clients who were more comfortable uploading images onto their social media accounts than entering the WP Admin which can be daunting for some. 5* all the way. Highly recommended!
- This is the best gallery plugin for wordpress. Great styles, loads of options, and totally flexible. I love it! Works perfectly for what I was trying to accomplish. Thank you so much!
- Great plugin and a great author!! Easy install, and when I had a small issue the author took care of it within minutes. Bookmarked
- What a beautiful gallery plugin! Lovely work.
- Just want to say: what an awesome plugin. I have been looking for a gallery for wordpress with these capabilities for an age! Great work Firsh.
- 5 stars on this one buddy, up and runnin faster then my coffee maker!
- This plugin is awesome, but Firsh’s customer service is incredible!
- Perfect and easy! Best (responsive) gallery plugin by far! Great job.
- You are awesome Firsh. The best customer service on the web!
- It´s too bad that I can´t give you another five stars for your custumer service!
So I do it this way: * * * * *
- Thanks for making such an awesome plugin, I really love it and am so glad I stumbled upon it today!
- 1.2? OMG …its the gift that keeps on giving! Right on man, best 12 bux I EVER spent.
- I love this gallery plugin….Been hoping someone would put it together, and did not imagine it being this good. Bravo!
- I just feel the need to comment on how extremely helpful Firsh is if you ever have a problem with your purchase or even if you have questions not related to your purchase. I would recommend buying from him. He is patient, thorough, and overall, makes great plugins!
- I did the upgrades of the plugin and it is working brilliantly. It takes true vision to develop such a piece of software and I applaud you for that! It solved a big problem for us and opened up some great new possibilities which we are using to extend our website design way beyond the norm.
- Thanks for the lightning fast support. Firsh was great help. He answered my query in under an hour and fixed my issue right away..
- You my friend have been awesome! You went beyond the call of duty to help me out! So easy to recommend your work and support to others! We need people like you out there on all Evnavto Marketplaces!
- This is the #1 top selling WordPress gallery plugin on CodeCanyon since July 28, 2013!
- This item made me the Nr1 Top Selling New Author For July 2012 on CodeCanyon, thank you my Dear Buyers!
- This file hit the 3-months Top Sellers list in 2 months with 373 sales (ending Aug, 2012) and it’s there ever since.
- This plugin is on the Weekly Top Sellers list every week since 1 year and counting, top position is 7th with 142 sales.
Updates / ChangelogWhat’s next?
- More updates, better demos!
v2.2.2 – August 30, 2014 – Minor updateNew features:
- One time Load More option, to show all remaining images at once, after the initially limited amount
- Jetpack Carousel disconnected from “link title” and “img alt” fields, it’ll always use WP Title field for top text and WP Description field for bottom (long) text. It shows “Caption title” right underneath the photo, as usual.
- Flickr collections “unkown” method error
- Load More’s remaining image count is more precise, takes into account any images hidden due to “incomplete last row” setting
v2.2.1 – August 29, 2014 – HotfixBugfixes:
- Recent posts shown a duplicate image at the end
- Jetpack Carousel caption problems
v2.2 – August 28, 2014 – Smart deeplinking for prettyPhoto (update does not switch to it automatically), Caption special effects, many improvements (also for performance), bugfixesNew features:
- Smart deeplinking for prettyPhoto
- Short #!URLs, just an ID to identify images (no image path visible anymore)
- Image text metadata will now show up on Facebook when liked/shared
- All image sources supported, will utilize content IDs for deeplinking from WP Media Library, WP Posts, NextGEN gallery, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram
- Show any of the 4 WP fields or a tailored custom field metadata for images shared to Facebook – basically lets you show anything you want for title/description in a Facebook share dialog
- Show Recent posts metadata (title, auto excerpt, custom fields) when shared to Facebook from JIG Recent Posts that show in the lightbox by featured images
- Backwards compatible + falls back to “advanced deeplinking” for Custom links and RSS feeds (those don’t have an ID)
- Special effect for the captions (e.g blur)
- A new options for special effects to only apply behind the captions
- Works with all special effects
- Compatible with all built-in caption animations and aligns e.g. vertical center
- Can be used with “Title background matches text width” setting
- Toggle if the overlay effect (darkening or color) affects the special effect
- Cross-browser, uses alrady established special effects (blur and desaturate works even in IE7)
- Facebook settings for Smart deeplinking (sitewide settings): WP field for og:title tags, WP field for og:description, Og tags custom field – used by individual images for Facebook like/share
- All content that has an ID (in any way possible) now has an ID-based unique class such as jig-contentID-ML-8944 which includes a 2-letter source designation and an ID that is meaningul in the source’s namespace (can be turned off, but prettyPhoto Smart deeplinking depends on it)
- Because of this, it’s now possible to use Custom CSS to target any image in the grid (except RSS feed images) – without even using the “Image custom classes” setting. Previously it wasn’t possible to uniquely target non-WP content at all.
- Video poster can be turned off, for the built in video player
- JIG Admin texts such as “Load more” or “Please log in” messages can now be translated in WPML’s string translation in the context of admin texts
- Now using Facebook API v2.1
- Facebook like/share button URLs updated to use escaped_fragment as a query variable and not #! hashbang, to ensure proper counting of likes and shares. Previously they were prone to a “reset” due to a Facebook bug, apparently. This update should bring back the count for those that got reset, because they are ultimately counted towards this new URL.
- Improved performance of custom font load detection, vertical centering, special effects processing (especially when the gallery is resized)
- When captions are displayed below the thumbnails, the ellipsis (dotdotdot) plugin reacts when a custom font gets loaded
- BJ Lazy Load no longer messes up the grid by bringing in pictures from the non-JS version of the gallery – JIG automatically adds a class to its “skip classes” setting if not set, or uses it if you have set it
- PrettyPhoto fit aligned to not be covered by a floating status bar of browsers
- Better “no photos found” message and filename based de-duplication for NG search feature
- Better labels for custom image sizes in “Maximum size for lightbox”
- Built in magnifiying glass icon’s size is not needed to be determined by CURL, as it is known
- When no preset is used in the shortcode, the JIG instance will have this class: .jig-preset-global
- Re-enabled “mixed” animation style for captions on Safari
- Some Facebook thumbnails still failed to load when “Facebook image size in the lightbox” remained on “Normal”
- Magnific Popup wasn’t told about iframes and videos when you were using hidden limit, max rows or load more and tried to access hidden content
- Protocol flexible image URLs by WP resulted in images not loading
- Undefined offset PHP notice when using “Recents placeholder” image for posts you don’t have a featured image for
- Removed deprecated call (PHP notice) to get_userdatabylogin when pulling Recent posts by author
- HTML tags werent decoded in the non-JS version of the gallery
- FB Feed source: Possible duplicates removed, limit set to max 250 even if you set it higher – Facebook changed it to show an error if set higher
- Template tag generator didn’t take some WP image sources into account other than IDS and ID
- Random order was stuck by W3TC object/database caching
- Fixed IE7-8 compatibility where images would fail to load
- In some cases Jetpack Carousel didn’t show some WP fields
- This setting is no longer necessary: aid translation of customizable JIG texts
- Documentation, Localization
v2.1 – Aug 12, 2014 – Facebook API v2, Magnific Popup, NextGEN search, many improvements and fixes. Important! If you use photos from Facebook Pages, without an App, create a Facebook App before updating for an uninterrupted experience.New features:
- Facebook API v2 compatibility. From now on you must register a simple App for any Facebook content including pages. Simplified instructions!
- Magnific Popup, a responsive lightbox by Dmitry Semenov: integrated/bundled
- Supported JIG specific features: 2 captions instead of 1, hidden limit, load more, copy protection (context menu disable), gallery groups (straight to lightbox albums in NextGEN, Flickr, Facebook), automatic type detection (image/iframe-video), HTML formatted captions (links etc), captions for iframe/video content…
- Dedicated setting for “Zoom effect” and additional custom JS settings
- Create galleries by NextGEN search
- A new setting that scans NextGEN library for your search queries
- Looks into Tags, File name, Alt / Title Text, Description (can be individually toggled)
- Results can be sorted as a whole and are de-duplicated by filename
- Intersect tags setting applies, so you can match ANY or ALL your search queries
- Very useful as a template tag when added to a search results page
- Mobile preset, essentially allows any setting to be different for mobile devices
- Added Facebook share button next to Like button in prettyPhoto social tools – shares with the exact image (!) as thumbnail when advanced deeplinking is on
- Custom fields – from WP images – can now be shown as captions and/or lightbox texts
- Custom fields – post metadata – can now be shown as Recent posts description, up to 3 differnt ones
- Reading direction: support for RTL right-to-left
- Custom lightbox JS call setting: use your custom lightbox with load more, filtering too!
- WooCommerce price display is selectable for recent posts descriptions.
- Minimum retina quality setting (decide how low can the automatic quality drop)
- Maximum retina density setting (set screen support or how detailed the thumbs can be)
- A new Facebook overview mode, useful for sidebars: Latest one normal album, opened in the lightbox
- Disable lightbox on mobiles (links off, tapping disabled)
- “Custom lightbox” option added to mobile lightbox setting
- Ability to prevent JIG’s version of a bundled lightbox script from loading if you already have it on the page
- Useful custom image sizes are detected and are available to choose for “Maximum size for lightbox” setting, along with their dimensions noted
- Link to Instagram directly, skipping the lightbox
- Link to Flickr directly, skipping the lightbox
- SSL verify peer is now a setting (advanced) so if you have problem with SSL certificates you no longer need to edit the plugin’s source to uncomment certain lines
- Custom JS setting, to go alongside with Custom CSS
- Re-written prettyPhoto fit to viewport mechanism as large images were poking out and it wasn’t perfect
- Better Facebook “feed” image source on users and pages, as part of the v2 API compatibility.
- Pin button shows pin count in prettyPhoto social tools
- Error checking performance improved, also when it’s off then load more can continue even if some images fail to load
- Backward slash and unnecessary doubleslash detection is now better
- Better theme compatibility (overriding responsive themes’ max-width CSS)
- More flexibility regarding Custom links when using Recent posts
- Better SEO (visible in the non-JS version of the gallery), the captions are shown as text not just HTML attributes. Empty rel attributes removed from HTML.
- Gallery path creation/detection for NextGEN gallery is reworked to give more stable results than previously
- Preset’s ID is added to the HTML class of JIG to allow cutom CSS targeting
- Narrow by tag setting for NextGEN is extended over tag galleries
- Blur special effect is no longer retina ready, looks much better and blurrier in normal resolution
- Recent posts feature, when showing pages by custom order, same order-numbered pages will order by title ascending, as expected and seen in the All Pages screen, (encountered the problem using CMS Tree Page View plugin)
- When the RSS URL shortcode attribute appears as a link in the Visual tab of the editor, the shortcode will still work.
- Mobile row height deviation was equal to row height when not set, fixed (you might want to have large deviation on mobiles deliberately now!)
- Unloadable Facebook albums now load properly in overview mode (their thumbnails didn’t have urlencoded URLs, it only affected FB pictures that have a query string added to their URLs)
- Template tag creation tool didn’t recognize Instagram settings
- Shortcode Editor, when selecting Facebook albums, some images failed to load (not because of Facebook) preventing it from being selected – when the error is in fact due to Facebook, these will remain disabled though
- Loading background (gray area, preloaders etc) were only shown were captions weren’t turned off
- Incomplete last row centering was imperfect in a certain scenario, resulting in overlapping images
- Random order wasn’t applied when showing NextGEN pics by ID.
- Forced menu order (custom) is reversed for recent posts to follow the expected Page order. Now it goes by ascending order, previously it was descending.
- Download image feature were sometimes unable to fetch the photo with a long URL that didn’t end with an extension, e.g. from Facebook. Also, extension detection was improved.
- Facebook feature will display better and more informative error messages. Previously a division by zero error appeared in rare cases.
- Division by zero (rare case) unrelated to Facebook feature, fixed.
- These tags @[123456789:1234:Name of a Facebook entity] are now filtered more consistently, as they were sometimes still visible in the Facebook album descriptions
- Empty media library view due to PHP notice when “Add media” is opened while wp_debug was true.
- The setting to prevent unncessary NextGEN scripts from loading was too powerful and resulted in PHP notice, fixed.
- Custom link’s target and custom links no longer influence NextGEN album view and tag album view
- Custom links weren’t used for hidden images in the grid, e.g. iframe-lightbox links, using hidden limit.
- Lightbox wasn’t activated on certain images of the grid when they got added/removed due to “max rows” or “incomplete last row” (not load more)
- FooBox would cause “double lightbox” when used in conjunction with another lightbox except prettyPhoto or colorBox, when opening galleries straight in the lightbox (not on their own page).
- The prettyPhoto advanced deeplinking would fail to re-open content with weird URLs like videos from RSS feed
- In rare cases a tap on PhotoSwipe close would open the thumbnail beneath it, not allowing to close the lightbox.
- Reference to deleted custom preset no longer breaks the grid, falls back to a shortcode without preset
- Thumbnail error checking now also works when TimThumb is turned off
- The “Add friends as pages” feature for Facebook is removed as part of the V2 API compatibility. You can no longer fetch other people’s photos without their explicit permission. The “Add other user” feature remains of course, where your friend will need to grant permissions to use their photos.
- TimThumb to v2.8.14, security fix for webshots, which is off anyway, JIG customizations transferred
- Colorbox to v1.5.13
- MobileDetect to v2.8.3
- jQuery dotdotdot 1.6.16
- Documentation, Localization
v2.0.3 – May 14, 2014 – Hotfix
v2.0.2 – May 12, 2014 – Flickr SSL, better translatability, show images by any taxonomy, cosmetic fixes regarding Retina Ready and special effects, better (video) sharing from prettyPhoto, numerous improvements and bugfixes
v2.0.1 – March 31, 2014 – Hotfix, FooBox related bugfix
v2 – March 27, 2014 – Custom presets, preset authority, video player, exclude Facebook albums, many improvements and bugfixes
v1.9 – February 22, 2014 – Automatic updates, better tabs support, AJAX, more flexible borders, major improvements to Facebook overview and prettyPhoto Pinterest pin button
v1.8 – December 20, 2013 – Christmas update – Flickr collections, Multiple Facebook albums, new Recent posts features, individual prettyPhoto social tools, WP3.8 compatibility and much more
v1.7.2 – November 12, 2013 – Flickr search, Facebook friends, improvements, bugfixes regarding NextGEN, filtering, compatibility, 3rd party script updates
v1.7.1 – October 3, 2013 – Hotfix update
v1.7 – October 1, 2013 – Retina ready (native HDPI display support), vastly improved Filtering, theme and prettyPhoto compatibility (problems that were most often surfacing as “social tools are not visible”)
v1.6.2 – August 26, 2013 – Bugfixes, maintaining NG2 compatibility
v1.6.1 – August 26, 2013 – Hotfix and a new small setting
v1.6 – August 26, 2013 – RSS Feeds (any image source), NextGEN 2 compatibility, larger Facebook images, animated gifs, settings import/export and uninstall, custom taxonomy filter for Recent posts
v1.5.1 – June 3, 2013 – Hotfix update that affects Filtering, Aspect Ratio and Facebook overview
v1.5 – June 1, 2013 – The biggest update yet! – Instagram, Filtering, Facebook overview, Fixed aspect ratio, Randomize width, Individual Facebook like with prettyPhoto advanced deeplinking, better SEO, Admin interface improvements, and much more…
v1.4.9 – May 1, 2013 – Vertical caption centering, infinite scroll, Jetpack Carousel…
v1.4.8 – April 4, 2013 – New shortcode options, more bugfixes, some improvements
v1.4.7 – March 21, 2013 – Important bugfixes
v1.4.6 – March 18, 2013 – Jetpack Photon compatibility, NG+WPML, CDN support, better SEO, bugfixes
v1.4.5 – February 12, 2013 – User suggested new features, NextGEN core changes, browser and jQuery compatibility bugfixes for the shortcode editor, mobile experience improvements…
v1.4.4 – January 18, 2013 – Minor update
v1.4.3 – January 15, 2013 – Minor update regarding NextGEN (when soft disabled temporarily)
v1.4.2 – December 28, 2012 – Minor update
v1.4.1 – December 18, 2012 – Minor update
v1.4 – December 17, 2012
v1.3 – September 26, 2012
v1.2 – August 6, 2012
v1.1 – July 6, 2012
v1.0 – July 1, 2012 – Initial CodeCanyon Release
For the complete changelog, check out Updates and changelog on justifiedgrid.com – I’ve managed to reach CodeCanyon’s ~65000 characters item description limit so I had to remove all v1.1-v1.8 changelogs from this page!
We may make statements regarding planned or future development efforts for our existing or new products and services. These statements are not intended to be a promise or guarantee of future availability of products, services or features but merely reflect our current plans and are based on factors currently known to us. These planned and future development efforts may change without notice. Purchasing decisions should not be made upon reliance on these statements.
- Huge thanks for NMH photography: greentzatziki on flickr. The USA photos are mine.
- Magnific Popup by Dmitry Semenov
- Social Gallery
- NextGEN Custom Fields plugin
- WordPress SEO plugin
- Facebook API
- Flickr API
- Instagram API
- jQuery tagcloud
- jQuery MiniColors
- Music for the podcast is created by Bassinvader on AudioJungle
- Sound effect for the podcast is created by scoringaudiogeeks on AudioJungle
- Particle effect for the podcast is created by sachinjoshi on VideoHive