The #1 selling gallery on CodeCanyon with 12,000+ customersThis responsive WordPress gallery plugin aligns your thumbnails into a justified grid using jQuery, like Flickr and Google image search. Make your galleries stand out in an eye-catching and unique new way! Replace the standard WP galleries [gallery] as [justified_image_grid] with lots of new features and options. WordPress manages the galleries and this plugin will display them. Or alternatively you can load images from Facebook, Flickr or use NextGEN as an image manager/source. Unleash the power of image RSS Feeds and pull videos from Youtube or Vimeo and images from 500px, Pinterest, deviantART, Stumbleupon, Imgur, Tumblr, WordPress.com blogs and more! Or just make a responsive banner of Recent posts using their featured images! Also works with custom post types and custom taxonomies. Filter the thumbnails by tags or any taxonomy!
Control every aspect: row height, appearance, special effects like desaturation, color overlay with magnifier icon, borders, multiple captions, free and premium lightboxes, mouse activated animation… It’s easy to install and comes with 20 presets out of the box. The setup is a breeze with two admin areas: the plugin settings and the Shortcode Editor (you can edit your previously generated shortcodes!). 340 settings are spread over a tabbed interface in two admin areas for quick access. The settings are available to change on a per gallery basis, extending the global settings and presets. No coding skills are required. There is no need to remember shortcode attributes/values because of the Shortcode Editor that has examples and contextual help.
Your download includes an extensive 87 pages PDF documentation with full settings reference, troubleshooting guide and clickable bookmarks – table of contents. There are also some narrated HD videos available. An excellent, fast-response support is provided with guaranteed reply. It covers installation, technical and compatibility issues. Buy with confidence, the author is here to help!
Extended license doesn’t cover multiple uses! You need to purchase a regular or an extended license for every site. You can’t resell the plugin as part of a stock theme, the extended license doesn’t allow you to do that.
Videos – make sure you watch them in 1080p!
- Automatically align images to a justified gallery keeping their original aspect ratio
- Responsive: adapts to the resolution of any device, provided your theme is also responsive. Try resizing the browser window! It’ll adjust as you stop dragging.
- Uses the WordPress native way of creating galleries, you can use your pre-existing galleries
- Facebook compatibility: use the Facebook authorization manager tool and the shortcode editor to visually select your single or multiple Facebook albums to load (page and user albums as well). Or just display all albums in your content using the Facebook overview feature – automatically create separate pages for the albums or just open them in the lightbox. API Requests are cached.
- Flickr compatibility: load photos from a user’s Photostream, Favorites, Group pools, Collections (!), Photosets, Galleries or a global Flickr search tool! Includes a user manager tool. No authentication required. Optional backlink to the photo on Flickr is available. API Requests are cached. Breadcrumbs for collections! Sets can be opened in the lightbox directly from the collection view.
- RSS/Atom feeds, semi-dedicated support for these popular sites: pull videos from YouTube or Vimeo and images from 500px, Pinterest, deviantART, Stumbleupon, Imgur, Tumblr, WordPress.com – using a regular link to Feed URL converter tool. It knows the feed URLs on these sites and helps you get them easily.
- NextGEN Gallery (both versions 1 and 2) integration, full support for nested albums and galleries, tag gallery, tag album, recent images, random images (all photos or from a gallery), individual photos, permalinks, custom links, limit, load more or hidden limit is used instead of pagination. You can transfrom your already established site using NextGEN shortcodes to use this plugin for the looks, in a matter of minutes! Hugely improved display performance over native NextGEN.
- Compatible with NGG Custom Fields for custom links on NextGEN images
- Built-in breadcrumb for Nextgen with lots of options, also for Flickr and Facebook sources
- Recent posts: Create a homepage banner of the (recent) posts (or your custom post type) using their featured images, filter by categories, display categories/tags/taxonomies in the caption, or show an automatic excerpt trimmed to x words as well as your manual exceprt, author name, time… Pre-filter by custom taxonomies, date queries, author and more!
- Filter using tag cloud or buttons by the terms of any taxonomy, ony the fly, for example: narrow WP posts, Flickr or NextGEN content by tags! Extend WP post categories and tags to images to filter by. Works with custom post types with custom taxonomies. A second filter level/set is available to combine two taxonomies! Compatible with Media Library Assistant.
- Clicks on thumbnails can point to a Custom link/URL with video support – images with link target (_self/_blank/video)
- Load more type of pagination with Infinite Scroll
- Limit image count or maximum rows
- Hidden limit – limit the number of thumbs but cycle all gallery images in the lightbox
- Flexible, dynamic row height
- On the fly special effects: cross-browser desaturation, glow, blur, sepia, edge detection effects
- Natively HDPI display or Retina Ready
- Jetpack Photon compatible
- Ability to crop images to a fixed aspect ratio (essentially similar to fixed width and height, but with reponsiveness in mind)
- Ability randomize image width (without skewing image of course), this is the opposite of the previous feature, the fixed aspect ratio
- Adds images to XML Sitemap with WordPress SEO plugin by Joost de Valk
- Admin area 1: Main settings page with clean and logical tabs and sections
- Admin area 2: Shortcode Editor for the attributes with the ability to edit existing shortcodes
- Both admin areas feature contextual help
- 345 unique settings and shortcode attributes that you can change for each gallery
- Mobile specific settings that apply when a mobile device is detected
- Collaboration with premium lightboxes (WordPress plugins). These are FooBox which is social and responsive + the Social Gallery that allows Facebook/Disqus comments for the pictures. These are purchased separately.
- Multiple free lightbox options bundled: a customized prettyPhoto with social sharing, ColorBox, Magnific Popup by Dmitry Semenov, PhotoSwipe – which is optimized for mobiles and features a touch swipe navigation between the images. It’s possible to use a different lightbox for mobile devices and for desktops. Also to disable the lightbox or to turn links off. Compatible with Jetpack’s Carousel, a full screen free lightbox.
- prettyPhoto advanced deeplinking: Customized to Like images individually, with the Liked photo’s thumbnail showing up on Facebook, works with random order
- Full deeplinking and extended social tools support for prettyPhoto: Like, Tweet, G+, Pin the individual images (toggleable and re-orderable buttons)
- Most important prettyPhoto settings are easily changeable, theme, social tools, deeplinking. Optional Google Analytics compatibility.
- HTML tags support in lightbox captions
- Inner/Middle/Outer border with Inner/Outer shadow
- Magnifier icon (can be changed) in the middle of the transparent color overlay
- Error checking
- Right click theft protection
- Download link with browser pop-up to save the image
- Ability to use multiple instances on one page
- Option to hide the last row if incomplete or to match previous row’s height for same shaped images
- You can choose any of the WordPress image fields (such as Title, Alternate Text, Caption, Description from Media Libray) to appear at any location as captions and in the lightboxes
- Translation or localization ready with .po file (includes tinyMCE modal window texts)
- Built-in tool to move images between posts in the Media Library without having to re-upload them
- Crops the images as a last resort, can be set to never crop
- Template tag generator in the shortcode editor, sidebar text widget shortcode compatibility
- Features simply the best mouse enter/leave animation solution, hoverFlow for jQuery to solve the animation queue buildup
- TimThumb prepares, resizes, caches the thumbnails for minimal bandwidth and resource usage (can be disabled). It’s also made cacheable by CloudFlare!
- CDN support
- Plugin files will only load when needed, not causing slowdown on other pages
- Earn affiliate commissions by enabling a ‘powered by…’ link through your envato username
- Continuous updates have been released and are to be expected as new feature suggestions and customization requests spotlight areas to improve. Also when 3rd party script authors release new versions. Bugs are to be eliminated when found.
- Support is taken seriously, all efforts will be made to make an incompatibility go away. Also I listen to customer opinions and feature suggestions.
- “The Justified Image Grid plugin for Wordpress installed easily, and works fantastic. It’s simple to use, and the multiple appearances made customization a breeze. I’d recommend this for anyone who wants their image galleries to stand out. In all – a great plugin. // Nils Kristoffersen”
- I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. This is one of best gallery plugins out there. Easy to install and use and looks fantastic. With it’s easy social media integration this proved to be the best solution for clients who were more comfortable uploading images onto their social media accounts than entering the WP Admin which can be daunting for some. 5* all the way. Highly recommended!
- This is the best gallery plugin for wordpress. Great styles, loads of options, and totally flexible. I love it! Works perfectly for what I was trying to accomplish. Thank you so much!
- Great plugin and a great author!! Easy install, and when I had a small issue the author took care of it within minutes. Bookmarked
- What a beautiful gallery plugin! Lovely work.
- Just want to say: what an awesome plugin. I have been looking for a gallery for wordpress with these capabilities for an age! Great work Firsh.
- 5 stars on this one buddy, up and runnin faster then my coffee maker!
- This plugin is awesome, but Firsh’s customer service is incredible!
- Perfect and easy! Best (responsive) gallery plugin by far! Great job.
- You are awesome Firsh. The best customer service on the web!
- It´s too bad that I can´t give you another five stars for your custumer service!
So I do it this way: * * * * *
- Thanks for making such an awesome plugin, I really love it and am so glad I stumbled upon it today!
- 1.2? OMG …its the gift that keeps on giving! Right on man, best 12 bux I EVER spent.
- I love this gallery plugin….Been hoping someone would put it together, and did not imagine it being this good. Bravo!
- I just feel the need to comment on how extremely helpful Firsh is if you ever have a problem with your purchase or even if you have questions not related to your purchase. I would recommend buying from him. He is patient, thorough, and overall, makes great plugins!
- I did the upgrades of the plugin and it is working brilliantly. It takes true vision to develop such a piece of software and I applaud you for that! It solved a big problem for us and opened up some great new possibilities which we are using to extend our website design way beyond the norm.
- Thanks for the lightning fast support. Firsh was great help. He answered my query in under an hour and fixed my issue right away..
- You my friend have been awesome! You went beyond the call of duty to help me out! So easy to recommend your work and support to others! We need people like you out there on all Evnavto Marketplaces!
- This is the #1 top selling WordPress gallery plugin on CodeCanyon since July 28, 2013!
- This item made me the Nr1 Top Selling New Author For July 2012 on CodeCanyon, thank you my Dear Buyers!
- This file hit the 3-months Top Sellers list in 2 months with 373 sales (ending Aug, 2012) and it’s there ever since.
- This plugin is on the Weekly Top Sellers list every week since 1 year and counting, top position is 7th with 142 sales.
Updates / Changelog
v2.9 – October 31, 2015 – Spanish translation, disable cropping on mobiles, general improvements for PrettyPhoto, Pinterest and NextGEN.New features:
- Spanish translation (admin texts) – by Ana Ayelén Martínez.
- Only on mobile devices option added to disable cropping setting.
- RSS Feed URL tool generates new URLs for Pinterest boards. Old board URLs get converted to the new format behind the scenes.
- NextGEN “Narrow by tags” feature is extended to all NextGEN views including tag albums, search, random and recent.
- Once again improved Twitter button load detection in prettyPhoto.
- Even 2-line captions in Magnific Popup sometimes triggered a vertical scrollbar with big pictures, constricted them a little bit.
- Countering themes’ transition CSS rule on prettyPhoto arrows, contract/expand button and Pin button.
- Better compatibility with YITH plugins. Settings tabs went missing due to a CSS conflict.
- New bug about row height logic which made the disable cropping setting enabled where it shouldn’t have been.
- Recent posts’ Exclude posts by ID wouldn’t work with exclude sticky posts setting.
- NextGEN setting called “Narrow by tags” didn’t work for straight to lightbox galleries (NG album views).
- In PhotoSwipe when the thumbnail aspect ratio is not the same as the lightbox image aspect ratio, there was a “jump”. Now the placeholder that appears during loading is hidden. This was added at an earlier version but got lost during re-customizations.
- Emojis from Instagram and other images in thumbnail captions now show up properly.
- The prettyPhoto overlay gallery would break if the titles contained some HTML such as download link.
- PrettyPhoto social buttons vs closing button align fixed when they would cover each other in case there was no title or description.
- HTML in the title would cause problems for the Twitter button in prettyPhoto.
- A security notice would appear in the JIG video player if opened on a new tab because the lightbox doesn’t support videos. Now it’ll only show in the following cases. If it’s in a lightbox (iframe) but called from another site. If it’s not in a lightbox (iframe) and the referrer is not the main site (or has no referrer) and the content is not hosted locally.
- Plugin would generate unexpected output error in PHP strict mode error reporting upon activation.
- PhotoSwipe would open small Instagram images from small thumbnails, fixed to open a standard resolution photo.
- Mobile Detect to v2.8.17
- Documentation, Localization.
v2.8.2 – August 23, 2015 – Important security update, solution to Facebook problems, no double images in RSS feeds, small prettyPhoto fixes.
v2.8.1 – August 10, 2015 – Fix for TimThumb on older PHP versions, prettyPhoto facelift, improved IE compatibility.
v2.8 – August 2, 2015 – Thumbnails can no longer exceed screen height, title is no longer outside the frame in prettyPhoto, fix for Firefox 40+, and other improvements and fixes.
v2.7 – June 11, 2015 – Fixed Tweet button, process shortcodes in captions, prettyPhoto align and expand button fix, many other improvements and fixes.
v2.6 – May 10, 2015 – Many PhotoSwipe 4 related additions, better YouTube and Vimeo, Facebook cover picture icons get refreshed, general fixes.
v2.5 – April 23, 2015 – YouTube playlist, no longer using YouTube API v2 for their RSS feeds, instant preview picture in Facebook share with Smart Deeplinking, correct RSS feed order, latest PhotoSwipe, many improvements and fixes, also involving security.
v2.4 – December 19, 2014 – New PhotoSwipe 4 with Smart Deeplinking (social sharing for mobiles), better sharing, improved Facebook source performance
v2.3.1 – November 17, 2014 – Infinite scroll offset, comments for recent posts, better Facebook. Also improvements, fixes.
v2.3 – October 11, 2014 – Improvements and bugfixes
v2.2.2 – August 30, 2014 – Minor update
v2.2.1 – August 29, 2014 – Hotfix
v2.1 – Aug 12, 2014 – Facebook API v2, Magnific Popup, NextGEN search, many improvements and fixes. Important! If you use photos from Facebook Pages, without an App, create a Facebook App before updating for an uninterrupted experience.
v2.0.4 – May 16, 2014 – SEO, quick improvements
v2.0.3 – May 14, 2014 – Hotfix
v2.0.2 – May 12, 2014 – Flickr SSL, better translatability, show images by any taxonomy, cosmetic fixes regarding Retina Ready and special effects, better (video) sharing from prettyPhoto, numerous improvements and bugfixes
v2.0.1 – March 31, 2014 – Hotfix, FooBox related bugfix
v2 – March 27, 2014 – Custom presets, preset authority, video player, exclude Facebook albums, many improvements and bugfixes
v1.9 – February 22, 2014 – Automatic updates, better tabs support, AJAX, more flexible borders, major improvements to Facebook overview and prettyPhoto Pinterest pin button
v1.8 – December 20, 2013 – Christmas update – Flickr collections, Multiple Facebook albums, new Recent posts features, individual prettyPhoto social tools, WP3.8 compatibility and much more
v1.7.2 – November 12, 2013 – Flickr search, Facebook friends, improvements, bugfixes regarding NextGEN, filtering, compatibility, 3rd party script updates
v1.7.1 – October 3, 2013 – Hotfix update
v1.7 – October 1, 2013 – Retina ready (native HDPI display support), vastly improved Filtering, theme and prettyPhoto compatibility (problems that were most often surfacing as “social tools are not visible”)
v1.6.2 – August 26, 2013 – Bugfixes, maintaining NG2 compatibility
v1.6.1 – August 26, 2013 – Hotfix and a new small setting
v1.6 – August 26, 2013 – RSS Feeds (any image source), NextGEN 2 compatibility, larger Facebook images, animated gifs, settings import/export and uninstall, custom taxonomy filter for Recent posts
v1.5.1 – June 3, 2013 – Hotfix update that affects Filtering, Aspect Ratio and Facebook overview
v1.5 – June 1, 2013 – The biggest update yet! – Instagram, Filtering, Facebook overview, Fixed aspect ratio, Randomize width, Individual Facebook like with prettyPhoto advanced deeplinking, better SEO, Admin interface improvements, and much more…
v1.4.9 – May 1, 2013 – Vertical caption centering, infinite scroll, Jetpack Carousel…
v1.4.8 – April 4, 2013 – New shortcode options, more bugfixes, some improvements
v1.4.7 – March 21, 2013 – Important bugfixes
v1.4.6 – March 18, 2013 – Jetpack Photon compatibility, NG+WPML, CDN support, better SEO, bugfixes
v1.4.5 – February 12, 2013 – User suggested new features, NextGEN core changes, browser and jQuery compatibility bugfixes for the shortcode editor, mobile experience improvements…
v1.4.4 – January 18, 2013 – Minor update
v1.4.3 – January 15, 2013 – Minor update regarding NextGEN (when soft disabled temporarily)
v1.4.2 – December 28, 2012 – Minor update
v1.4.1 – December 18, 2012 – Minor update
v1.4 – December 17, 2012
v1.3 – September 26, 2012
v1.2 – August 6, 2012
v1.1 – July 6, 2012
v1.0 – July 1, 2012 – Initial CodeCanyon Release
For the complete changelog, check out Updates and changelog on justifiedgrid.com – I’ve managed to reach CodeCanyon’s ~65000 characters item description limit so I had to remove all old changelogs from this page!
We may make statements regarding planned or future development efforts for our existing or new products and services. These statements are not intended to be a promise or guarantee of future availability of products, services or features but merely reflect our current plans and are based on factors currently known to us. These planned and future development efforts may change without notice. Purchasing decisions should not be made upon reliance on these statements.
- Huge thanks for NMH photography: greentzatziki on flickr. The USA photos are mine.
- Magnific Popup by Dmitry Semenov
- Social Gallery
- NextGEN Custom Fields plugin
- WordPress SEO plugin
- Facebook API
- Flickr API
- Instagram API
- jQuery tagcloud
- jQuery MiniColors
- Music for the podcast is created by Bassinvader on AudioJungle
- Sound effect for the podcast is created by scoringaudiogeeks on AudioJungle
- Particle effect for the podcast is created by sachinjoshi on VideoHive