Just a Forum helps you set up a knowledge base for your users where they can share what they know about your products or site with each other. This script helps you quickly set up a forum that will help you save on the cost and time for support.
- Quick and easy installation. All you have to do is access one page and provide log-in information for an administrator
- Users have to register after which the can ask and answer questions
- Users can follow discussion by simply clicking a button
- Allow the users to report posts and you as administrator can delete the post or ignore the report
- All publicly accessible forms are protected by captcha to prevent spam
- The script has an authentication system that allows for registration, signing-in and signin-out, and retrieving lost passwords
- As an administrator you can easily ban users that cause trouble
- You can create categories to sort the posts in
- The script gives users recognition based on their participation. It keeps count of the answers they give and the likes they receive from other users.
- Users can easily access all the questions that they have asked
- A simple and attractive user interface
- The HTML files for the script are all in one place and separate from the code making it easy for you to modify. The HTML is all Twitter Bootstrap.
- All the text that is displayed in all the pages of the script is in one file making it very easy to translate
Demo Log In
username: Admin, Moderator or Basic_User
If you want to use your own user management system for the forum, please look at this file that you will need to modify: http://robertnduati.com/users_api.txt
Note: The demo has been modified so that when you login using facebook a random email address and username are saved instead of your actual ones. This is just for your security when using the demo.