jQuizzy is a powerful and elegant solution for creating interactive, slick looking quizzes.
Note: Facebook likes to keep on changing their API so please know that I’m working on providing either a permanent solution or removing Facebook integration altogether.
The main features are:
- Slick interface
- Multiple quizzes on the same page
- Completely customizable, skinnable and extensible
- The engine currently handles only multiple choice questions. Other types are planned based on market reception and time commitments so I can’t guarantee other types just yet. Please keep this in mind.
- You get access to my code generator for free. In the future, I may require you to input your license text to gain access.
- Added access to code generator tool. Generator not included in main source yet
- Engine improvements
- Added Facebook sharing feature
- Added ability to send the results of the quiz to a server as a JSON response
- Engine and UX improvements
- Added IE7 and IE8 compatibility
- Improved IE9 compatibility
- Miscellanous engine and visual improvements
- Tweaked the Twitter integration
- Added ability to mention your Twitter ID via new option –
- Updated to make jQuizzy compatible with the new Twitter API
- Squashed a number of presentation errors
- Added intro PSD files
- Small engine enhancements and bug fixes
- Complete rewrite to define questions through JS alone
- Improved presentation
- Conversion to a jQuery plugin
- Internal optimization
- Initial alpha version as seen on Nettuts+
- Barebones version that just works