What is TimelineXML?
TimelineXML is the perfect addition to your blog, magazine, news site, portfolio, you name it. The script takes time-stamped pieces of content and puts them on a timeline. The best thing about TimelineXML is how flexible it is. Here’s a list of what it can do:
- places the event on the timeline very accurately – up to the day!
- decides whether to show every month, every second month, etc., or whether to show months at all
- supports timespans from one year up to thousands, even millions of years.
- supports pre-modern dates – 1000 BC, 50 000 BC, etc.
- accepts content either as an XML file, or as HTML code
- can work with any XML file – you can specify what’s the tag name for the title, for the content, etc.
- sorts the events based on their date – you don’t have to enter them chronologically
- prevents overlapping of near events
- decides how long the timespan needs to be
- flexible width
- very customizable – both in functionality and style
- comes with four unique designs: basic, modern, dark and sleek.
I am always looking for a way to improve my products, if you have an idea about a feature that you’d like implemented, please leave a comment!
Please do not forget to rate, it helps me a lot and you will ensure the future development of this great product. Cheers!