[25/11/2012] Customer Support Update
Hello everyone! I have an announcement to make regarding customer support. It has been a hard couple of months for me and I was unable to provide support due to lack of time, but that will change. I want to thank all of my customers and to apologize for not providing support.
In an effort to provide super fast, quality support and to save precious time I have purchased a ticket support system which I’m installing as I write this. It will be available soon at www.nikolaydyankovdesign.com/support and I encourage everyone to use it. The support forums at support.nikolaydyankovdesign.com will be taken down shortly after the new system is up and running.
Thanks to everyone again for their patience and tolerance, I really appreciate it!
If you need support for this product, please do not use the comments section! Use the support forum instead.
What is TimelineXML?
TimelineXML is the perfect addition to your blog, magazine, news site, portfolio, you name it. The script takes time-stamped pieces of content and puts them on a timeline. The best thing about TimelineXML is how flexible it is. Here’s a list of what it can do:
- places the event on the timeline very accurately – up to the day!
- decides whether to show every month, every second month, etc., or whether to show months at all
- supports timespans from one year up to thousands, even millions of years.
- supports pre-modern dates – 1000 BC, 50 000 BC, etc.
- accepts content either as an XML file, or as HTML code
- can work with any XML file – you can specify what’s the tag name for the title, for the content, etc.
- sorts the events based on their date – you don’t have to enter them chronologically
- prevents overlapping of near events
- decides how long the timespan needs to be
- flexible width
- very customizable – both in functionality and style
- comes with four unique designs: basic, modern, dark and sleek.
I am always looking for a way to improve my products, if you have an idea about a feature that you’d like implemented, please leave a comment!
Please do not forget to rate, it helps me a lot and you will ensure the future development of this great product. Cheers!