jLocator is a jQuery store locator plugin uses Google Maps API V3 and enables searching, sorting, filtering and pagination for your stores. No database required.
- Default preview
- Flags demo
- Dropdown filters
- Text search
- Radio buttons filter
- Checkboxes with OR logic
- Directions demo
- Autocomplete with radius (miles/km)
- Responsive version
- Add stores dynamically
- No database required
- Google API V3, no key required
- All stores are declared in HTML,
stores HTML structure is flexible and can be changed easily.
- Any additional info can be added to a store.
- Map pin can be replaced by any image/icon
- User location detection (geolocation)
- Supports directions
- Search stores by address, city or postal code.
- Sort stores by title or any other property.
- Stores auto pagination
- Can be added several kinds on filters:
checkbox filters with and/or logic, dropdown filters and textbox search
- Fully customizable styles
- Works in all major browsers
- Annotated source code
- JSDoc documentation
Updates on 03/15/2013
- Added demo: Add stores dynamically
- Fixed search by countries
- Fixed viewport in responsive demo
Updates on 01/31/2013
Updates on 12/20/2012
- Added directions support
- Added closing info windows the store click
Updates on 10/30/2012
- Radio buttons filter demo page
- Text search demo page
- Flags demo page