jQuery jLocator Plugin is a jQuery store locator plugin uses Google Maps API V3. No database required. The plugin is based on jQuery jPList Plugin to enable searching, sorting, filtering and pagination for your stores (all jPList features can be used).
- No database required
- Google API V3, no key required
- All stores are declared in HTML,
stores HTML structure is flexible and can be changed easily.
- Any additional info can be added to a store.
- Map pin can be replaced by any image/icon
- User location detection (geolocation)
- Supports directions
- Search stores by address, city or postal code.
- Sort stores by title or any other property.
- Stores auto pagination
- Can be added several kinds on filters:
checkbox filters with and/or logic, dropdown filters and textbox search
- Fully customizable styles
- Works in all major browsers
- Annotated source code
- JSDoc documentation
Updates on 10/21/2013
- Map types are added (‘ROADMAP’, ‘SATELLITE’, ‘HYBRID’, ‘TERRAIN’)
- Reset button control was added to the “default preview” demo
- Small documentation and css changes
Updates on 07/26/2013
- Better documentation
- Code review
Updates on 03/15/2013
- Added demo: Add stores dynamically
- Fixed search by countries
- Fixed viewport in responsive demo
Updates on 01/31/2013
Updates on 12/20/2012
- Added directions support
- Added closing info windows the store click
Updates on 10/30/2012
- Radio buttons filter demo page
- Text search demo page
- Flags demo page