The DP Social Timeline plugin lets you retrieve status/posts/videos/images from different social networks in a timeline format from the newest to the oldest.
- Get status/posts/videos/ images from differents accounts in the same social network
- Twitter, Facebook Page, Youtube, Delicious, Flickr, Dribbble, Digg, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+, Lastfm, Soundcloud
- Retrieve Youtube videos using search keywords.
- Retrieve tweets using a hashtag.
- Different display styles.
- Limit the number of Feeds to retrieve.
- Add multiple custom feeds
- Show/Hide Social Icons.
- Social Filter Support.
- Cross Browser Support.
- Simple to Customize.
- Full Documentation.
- Demo examples included.
Important:1 – If you would use some of the twitter feeds, facebook Page or an Instagram username, you will need a PHP server to set the twitter API 1.1 credentials, the Instagram client ID or the FB API Keys.
2 – Since Nov 17, 2015 Instagram Kills Off Feed Reading Apps. It’s not supported for new apps created since that date.
Since Jun 1, 2016 All existing Instagram apps won’t be supported anymore.
The included RSS options are :
- twitter – Twitter username
- twitter_hash – Twitter hashtag
- google – Google+ is not adding RSS feed support oficially, so you will have to go to http://gplusrss.com/, login with your g+ account and use the RSS url in this option
- facebook_page – Facebook Page ID, find the ID of your FB page in http://findmyfacebookid.com/
- delicious – Delicious Username
- soundcloud – Soundcloud Username
- flickr – Flickr User ID, find your ID in http://idgettr.com/
- flickr_hash – Flickr Hashtag
- tumblr – Tumblr Username
- youtube – Youtube Username
- youtube_search – Youtube Search Keywords
- dribbble – Dribbble Username
- digg – Digg Username
- pinterest – Pinterest Username
- vimeo – Vimeo Username
- lastfm_tracks – Lastfm Username, 10 recently played tracks for this profile
- lastfm_events – Lastfm Username, Events that a user has marked themselves as attending.
- lastfm_loved – Lastfm Username, A feed of tracks a user has loved
- lastfm_artist_events – Lastfm Artist, Events that an artist is marked as playing at
- lastfm_journal – Lastfm Username, Recent journal entries for this profile
- jQuery – http://www.jquery.com/
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- Icons – http://paulrobertlloyd.com/
- Colorbox – http://jacklmoore.com/colorbox/
v1.8.1 - Added video support for twitter accounts Changed "Favorite" for "Like" in Twitter posts v1.8 - Fixed issue with FB Images. v1.7.9 - Fixed issue with Vimeo images. v1.7.8 - Fixed issue with Youtube Username and Search Feeds v1.7.7 - Fixed issue with Instagram Feed. v1.7.6 - Fixed issue with FB contents. v1.7.5 - Fixed issue with FB feed. Added API support. v1.7.4 - Fixed issue with Facebook images v1.7.3 - Fixed issue with Instagram hashtags Fixed issue with SSL images v1.7.2 - Fixed issues with FB images v1.7.1 - Fixed issue with Soundcloud icon v1.7 - Added support for Isotope v2.0 and removed timeline layout for this specific Isotope version. v1.6.9 - Fixed issues with FB images. v1.6.8 - Fixed issues with instagram and FB images. v22.214.171.124 - Replaced Webstagram RSS for Instagram API. Now you need to register an app on Instagram and set the Client ID. See the documentation for more instructions. v1.6.7 - Fixed issue on iOS 7.0.x v1.6.6 - Fixed issue in Modern skin displaying tweets with images v1.6.5 - Replaced colorbox by responsive lightbox v1.6.4 - Added option to disable multiple filters Added option to cache feeds v1.6.3 - Added new skin "modern" v1.6.2 - Fixed issue in Soundcloud iframes v1.6.1 - Added audio support for Tumblr v1.6 - Added Soundcloud feed option v1.5.9 - Added support for twitter images v1.5.8 - Fixed issue with FB thumbnails v1.5.7 - Added rtl option Fixed issue with FB videos v1.5.6 - Fixed issue in twitter feeds limit v1.5.5 - Improved Responsiveness Improved option to set items width by layout Added Action buttons in tweets (Reply, Retweet, Favorite) Added Options to set the Twitter API 1.1 credentials. Please complete it if you are using the twitter feed. v1.5.4 - Updated twitter feed to OAuth v1.5.3 - Fixed an issue with some Facebook Pages v1.5.2 - Added Google+ feed Added LastFM (Recent Tracks, Recent Journals, Upcoming Events, Loved Tracks, Artists Current Events) feeds. v1.5.1 - Fixed an issue with image size in ie9 and opera v1.5 - Added share buttons (Twitter, Facebook) Fixed an issue with jQuery v1.9 v1.4.9 - Fixed an issue with image size in colorbox v1.4.8 - Fixed an issue in Pinterest feeds titles. v1.4.7 - Fixed an issue in facebook urls. v1.4.6 - Fixed issues with some feed's urls. Fixed an issue in the content of some twitter usernames. v1.4.5 - Added Instagram Usernames, Hashtags and Flickr Hashtags. v1.4.4 - Fixed an issue with Custom feeds images. v1.4.3 - Fixed an issue with facebook feeds v1.4.2 - Added options to hide/show specific layout buttons Added options to set item width in specific layouts Fixed an issue with Twitter API v1.3.9 - Fixed a minor issue in IE v1.3.8 - Fixed an error in Opera browser. v1.3.7 - Fixed an issue with special chars. v1.3.6 - Fixed an issue with timestamp. v1.3.5 - Added limitation by feed. Added multiple custom feeds. v1.3.2 - Fixed an issue with the last update v1.3.1 - Add a custom RSS feed v1.3 - Added '@' to the twitter usernames. Added a new skin 'dark'. Fixed an issue with https websites. v1.2 - Added the possibility to filter and retrieve more data using the social buttons. v1.1 - Fixed an issue with some Facebook Images