NOW WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER GOOGLE + & LINKEDIN SHARE LINKS
Combine all of your social network interactions into a single network stream or create a single feed for multiple social network profiles. Display using rotating feed list or a filterable, responsive Social Network Wall!
Includes Facebook, Twitter, Google + & LinkedIn share links to make you social network streams more interactive, help promote your social network posts and boost your traffic!
Please note that the Twitter API now requires PHP for authentication and the PHP file to be hosted on the same domain. PHP file and full documentation included in the plugin files.
Looking for a WordPress version – WordPress Social Stream Plugin
Includes 15 social networks & 60 feed options:
- Twitter (API v1.1) – Latest Tweets, Twitter Lists & Search Plus Display Twitter Images
- Facebook – Page Latest Wall Posts & Facebook Album Posts Including Comments
- Google +1 – +1 Latest Posts
- Instagram – Search Tags, User Feed, Location ID Search, Lat/Lng Search + Show Likes/Comments
- RSS Feed – Latest Posts
- Delicious – Latest Likes
- Stumbleupon – Favorites or Reviews
- Pinterest – Latest Pins & Latest Pins From Specific Boards
- Dribbble – Latest Shots or Likes
- Youtube – Latest Uploads, Favorites, New Subscription Videos, Video Search & Youtube Playlists
- Vimeo – User Likes, Videos, Appeared In, Albums, Channels or Groups
- Flickr – Latest User Uploads & Group Feeds
- last.fm – Loved Tracks, Recent Tracks or Reply Tracker
- Deviantart – Latest Deviations
- Tumblr – Latest Posts (photo, video, regular, quote, audio, conversation & links)
Looking For jQuery Social Media Plugins?
Also Check Out:
- Social stream loaded via AJAX
- Display as a fully responsive, filterable Social Network Wall
- Option to display wall randomly
- Display using rotating feed list with controls
- Create multiple streams per page
- Stream posts include twitter and facebook share links
- Retweet, reply & favorite links for Twitter posts
- Create a stream based on total number of days or fixed number of items per network – note some social networks may limit the total number of results per feed.
- Can handle multiple users per network.
- Rotating list with infinite loop – set direction & speed – both auto and manual.
- Option to add in user controls for feed slider.
- Option to add social network filter for user to disable/enable individual networks.
- Set each feed item output content and layout.
- Sort social stream by ascending/descending date order.
- Option to disable Twitter retweets & replies.
- Option to display comments Facebook page gallery feeds.
- Option to select number of comments to display in Instagram feed.
- Option to select number of likes to display in Instagram feed – likes represented by user avatar.
- Includes an option to remove specific posts (except Twitter) from social streams
- Inline video player for Tumblr video posts.
- Very easy to use – just add a single div tag to your web page & initialize the plugin!
- Full documentation.
- Multiple examples & demos.
- Tested up to jQuery 1.8
Social Stream Live Demos
- Responsive Social Network Wall
- Random Order Network Wall
- Adding A jQuery Lightbox
- Network Wall With Instagram Search
- Pinterest Wall From Multiple Boards
- Quickstart – Rotating Feed
- Rotating Feed- Light Skin
- Using Multiple Profiles
- Multiple Streams Per Page
- Rotating Feed – Custom Output
v1.5.4 08/08/2013 (Current Version)
- Added: Option to remove specific posts from social streams
- Updated: time function for IE
- Added: Title attributes for youtube and vimeo links
- Updated: Tumblr profile link
- Updated: Remove $.browser function for jQuery 1.9+ support
- Updated: nicetime function
- Updated: URL for facebook album API
- Updated: https for google feed API
- Updated: delicious post link
- Updated: clean facebook links
- Added: Google + & linkedIn share links
- Added: Flickr title
- Updated: Twitter API v 1.1
- Updated: jQuery Isotope v 1.5.25
- Updated: nicetime function updated for easier translation
- Updated: remove characters from Tumblr links
- Updated: decode intro text
- Updated: Force orderby published date for youtube playlists
- Updated: Added check for Instagram caption text
- Updated: Add max limit of 100 to google + feeds
- Fixed: Facebook album date in Safari
- Added: Show feeds from pinterest boards
- Added: Show feeds from facebook galleries including latest comments
- Added: Show feeds from youtube playlists
- Added: Share feed items via facebook
- Added: Share feed items via twitter
- Added: Retweet link on twitter posts
- Added: Reply link on twitter posts
- Added: Favorite link on twitter posts
- Added: Option to show twitter images + twitter image size options
- Added: Option to show twitter retweets & replies
- Updated: No access token required for Instagram tag searches
- Updated: Add count parameter to Instagram URL
- Updated: Change item selector for isotope
- Updated: Facebook relative links
- Updated: Add max limit of 50 to youtube feeds
- Fixed: Rotating feed date order in Safari & Chrome
- Fixed: Facebook user link for rotating feed
- Added: Instagram network with 6 feed options – search, tags, user, location, show likes & show comments
- Added: Flickr groups
- Added: User name option for facebook
- Updated: Twitter display date for Safari
- Updated: Time since function
- Updated: Trim user IDs & intro text
- Updated: Facebook icon link for wall feed items
- Updated: Facebook feed content link URLs
- Added: Option to show random order
- Added: Show feed from twitter lists & searches
- Added: Show feed from youtube searches
- Added: Option to show twitter profile avatar in feed item
- Added: Option to change google +1 thumbnail size
- Updated: Facebook & RSS feeds – option to show complete post text
- Updated: Feed URL for last.fm loved tracks
- Fixed: Facebook profile link
- Added: Tumblr social network feed
- Updated: facebook feed
- Updated: RSS feed
- Added: Multiple feed options per network
- Added: Option to display username
- Added: YouTube feed – newsubscriptionvideos
- Added: Trigger network wall filter on page load
- Fix: Bug with local time correction
- Fix: Facebook feed
- jQuery Isotope: http://isotope.metafizzy.co