jQuery POI Mapper for Google Map API V2 is not thought to show a few stores in your neighborhood. jQuery POI Mapper is for to manage thousands and hundred thousand geographical data there and to show if required. With the jQuery POI Mapper is it possibly to represent complete infrastructures of a field. You can show restaurants, shops, financial institutions, bank automats, bus stops, train stations, schools, pharmacies etc. suitable for real estate, event management, travel planning or what you can always imagine.
- unique jQuery object, no linking to any DOM -Element
- server mode with:
- bounding box mode shows all locations inside the viewport box
- circle mode shows locations around the viewport center
- css styled vertical or horizontal dragable category menu direct inside the map
- language support
- css styled custom info window
- custom category marker
- marker clustering
- css styled cluster overview window
- php REST server script
- klm generator script
- formated kml feedback with php template
- mysql database support – included sql script
- 80.000 predefined locations [germany] – included sql scripts
- demo page included
- 3 PSD files, including full layered PSD layouts.
- detailed documentation included
Sources and Credits
I would like to thank the following providers. This plugin wouldn’t have been possible without the hard work and dedication of all of them.