Mapsvg jQuery plugin can take almost any SVG map and make it interactive and fully customizable. WordPress version also available.
Latest update: March 29 2013, version 5.5.6Open “mapsvg.js” file to check the version and update if needed. Don’t forget to update all maps also.
- Any maps – works with any SVG map;
- Preloaded maps – World, USA , Russia, Europe, Australia, Germany, Peru, Brazil, Malaysia, South East Asia
- No Flash – works on iPad & iPhone
- Cross-browser – tested
- Resizable & Responsive – just set width/height
- Zoom & Pan – zoom by mouswheel, pan by mouse pointer
- Customizable Colors – base, hover, selected, disabled, strokes;
- URLs – set urls for regions
- Tooltips – show country names or custom text
- Markers – put markers with to the any map
- GeoIP location – show user’s current location on World Map
- Event handlers – onClick, onMouseOver, onMouseOut