Latest update on (2/28/2012)
This is a jQuery image scroller with lightbox. The scroll bar/indexes and directional buttons allow for easy navigation of your image gallery. Image click can either open the included lightbox or a regular link. The scroller is also re-sizable and fully configurable through the plugin’s parameters.
- Configurable number of slides visible per scroll. (i.e. the demo is showing 3 slides per scroll)
- Can turn auto scroll rotation on/off. Auto scroll is paused on mouseover.
- Images can be scaled to fit in slide window.
- Configurable text caption, including positioning inside/outside and top/bottom.
- Captions allow for html description, including embedding links.
- Able to add unlimited number of images.
- Use scroll bar to navigate. Images auto stop to its nearest position. Also, scroll bar’s track is clickable.
- Alternatively, use the indexes instead of scroll bar for navigation.
- Can set images in random order.
- Lightbox’s image rotation is available.
- Lightbox can be used seperately on links as a standalone plugin.
- Lightbox is fully controllable by keyboard press.
- Lightbox is automatically positioned and fitted accordingly to browser window.
Updates on 02/28/2012:
- Lightbox now supports flash, inline, iframe, and ajax content.
- Lightbox’s caption can now be inside or outside of content.
- Scroller added with mousewheel scroll and touchscreen support.
- Scroller’s mouseover caption support fade, slide, and no transition.
- Various UI improvements.
Updates on 03/02/2010:
- Lightbox code updated, allowing for independent usage.
- Various small UI improvements.
Updates on 09/26/2010:
- Added option to shuffle image order.
- Added index bar option.
- Added timer indicator for lightbox.
- Added ability to turn off lightbox image auto-size.
- Made improvements to lightbox’s interface.
Updates on 08/10/2010:
- Updated lightbox interface including rollover directional buttons.
- Fixed issue with IE 6 and scrollbar.
- Added option to turn on/off ability to go to beginning of slide when end is reached.
- Fixed Internet Explorer transparency bug with lightbox.