Give your website visitors the ability to navigate a large area of rendered HTML quickly.
Usefull for creating maps of supermarkets, shopping malls, theme parks, zoos, festival sites, theatres, airports, seating plans in fact anywhere where the map would be larger than the users browser.
- Very few images, mostly CSS
- Includes 22 different customizable options and 3 callbacks
- Function to move map to position
- Doesn’t stop user from dragging beyond map, just bounces back till the whole map fills the screen
- Scrollbars (Colour changable using CSS )
- Copyright/help message (You choose the message)
- Restrict to horizontal/vertical panning
- Customize grab/grabbing cursor
- Change return animation speed
- NEW – Modify inertia after releasing
- NEW – Restrict dragging to the viewport
- Added inertia options
- Added ability to restrict map to viewport
- Bug fixes
In The Wild (Examples)
If you use this script on your site/in an app then let me know, I will add a link to it here.