jQuery Date Mailer works in all major browsers.
The plugin gives you the abbility to mark multiple locations add memos to this location and send all as mail to your friends, business partners etc.
The recipient then has the opportunity again to add new markers, memos and to answer you.
- unique jQuery object, no linking to any DOM -Element
- css styled dragable mail menu direct inside the map
- language support
- serversided mail validation
- serversided script- and html-tag filtering
- Unicode for mail and memo messages
- css styled custom info window
- custom meeting category marker
- klm-setter and kml-getter script
- formated kml with php template
- mysql database support – included php installation routine
- included error-handling
- templates for gui and error-handling
- mail-template support
- easy installation
- demo page included
- PSD files, including full layered PSD layouts.
- detailed documentation included
Sources and Credits
I would like to thank the following providers. This plugin wouldn’t have been possible without the hard work and dedication of all of them.
- jQueryUI 1.5.3 – jQueryUI – jQuery User Interface library, from google code library
- MExtendedInfoWindowUI.js by Joe Monahan- GoogleMap – Extention for InfoWindow styling and behavior with some changes by me
- PHPMailer – PHP email class by Andy Prevost- PHPMailer – PHP email transport class