Last update 25.2.2013
- update to jquery 1.9.1
- update prettyphoto for jquery 1.9.1
This powerfull gallery slideshow offers ability to display more slides than visible, with an easy scroll through navigation, making it very powerfull in displaying large collection of data. Furthermore, slides can be different size.
Place any inline HMTL content inside the slider.
Embed multiple instances in same page (example included in download package).
All demo examples included in the download package for easy setup.
- 2 version layout (vertical and horizonal)
- 2 directional movement (forward and backward)
- Optional different sized slides!
- Optional images (only div which holds the slide is required, other that that place anything you want inside each slide)
- Open on click or rollover
- Set number of visible items
- Set starting item on beginning (or none)
- Whole slide can be linked to url
- Optional controls (previous, pause/play, forward)
- Set slideshow global delay or individual delay per slide
- Optional keyboard navigation
- Scroll used is jScrollPane
- Public API methods available
- Toggle slideshow (start/stop)
- Toggle direction (forward/backward)
- Previous media
- Next media
- Open media number
- Set slideshow delay
- Callback methods available
- accordionGalleryReady (component inited, ready to receive public API calls)
- detailActivated (prettyphoto activated)
- detailClosed (prettyphoto closed)
- beforeSlideChange(slide number returned)
- afterSlideChange(slide number returned)