- 09 OCT 2012 UPDATE VERSION 1.2.1(BUG FIX FOR PAYMENTS)
- 14 AUG 2012 UPDATE VERSION 1.2.0(NOW SUPPORTS 32BIT SERVERS AS WELL)
- 16 DEC 2010 UPDATE VERSION 1.2
Interest Only Loan/Mortgage Calculator shows an amortization schedule for a fixed-rate loan, with optional extra payments and an optional interest-only period. One of the most unique features is that it gives the opportunity for your visitors to receive reports on their email account.
This is a win win situation because your users will be happy for archiving their reports and will come back for more in order to compare with older ones, while you receive precious stats for later report monetization.
Last but not least this plugin/widget actually gives a real meaning to your financial
and not only website making both google and visitors like you more about it.
- They can change any values without reloading page.
- If your visitors wish they can enable the “Send report to email” option in case they want to have their report sent as an email for later comparison with other reports.
- After entering all fields select “Calculate” and wait a few seconds for the results to appear.
- Extract zip file locally.
- Find and edit file interest-only-loan-calc.php with notepad or any other editor.
- Go to line 177 and replace www.wpcream.com with your url then save and close file. Then go to line 183 and replace firstname.lastname@example.org with your own email then save and close file.
- Upload folder under /wp-content/plugins/ through ftp.
- Log into your Wordpress admin section and enable Plugin.
- If you want to use the widget as well just visit the Widget settings under the Appearance section.
Plugin upgrade instructions:
- Deactivate plugin.
- Download locally new files and upload them to your website.
- Reactivate the plugin.
For more Financial Calculators both for Wordpress or php/html scripts take a look at my Portfolio page.