Instauro is a good way to show something new to your customers during a maintenance or before the shops launches. Whit this easy-to-use module you can gather email subscribers, Facebook fans and Twitter followers as well, because we implemented an Ajax subscription form and a Timeline.
The maintenance theme was inspirated by an Open and Close Sign to attract the users attention with a nice swing animation and contains the basic informations, like a Title, Short Description, Countdown Timer, Social Links and a Subscription Form.
The Subscription Form has a validation to avoid false subscribers, if the subscription is going well than the board flips with a smooth and realistic aniamtion to inform the subscriber about the success.
The Social Links and the Timeline (see below) ensure more funs and followers and probably more customers as well.
And here comes the fun part. The module also contains a Timeline, here you can show your Facebook posts and Twitter feed. This ensure that your visitors can check your activity here and doesn`t have to navigate to your social page. And i`m sure if they saw something interesting (this is up to you) than they will be future customer one day.
- Facebook wall and Twitter feed implementation (optional)
- Ajax subscription form with validation
- Flat design with multiple colors
- Social media links (optional)
- Countdown timer (optional)
- Beautiful CSS3 animations
- Responsive desing for Mobile / Tablet
- Simple admin page for subscriber management (export functionality)
- Easy configuration
InstallationAs usual, just upload via the backend and install like any other module.
In latest version of Prestashop sometimes the module doesn’t change the maintenance page, because Prestashop doesn’t refreshes the class cache (its a PS bug). If this is happening than please go to the root Prestashop directory and delete the /cache/class_index.php file.
UpdateFrom version 1.3.4 a complete re-install is required.
Changelogv1.3.4 – 2015-03-09
- fixed PS override bug
- fixed class cant be empty
- changed serialization to json
- fixed layout on mobile when theres no newsletter description
- fixed feed decode
- added show/hideg for background overlay
v1.3.2 – 2014-07-22
- added color preview
- added custom logo
- added HTML support for newsletter description
v1.1.5 – 2014-07-21
- fixed mobile responsiveness
- fixed language switcher
- fixed export link when SEO urls are on
- fixed HTML support for textareas
- changed social links ordering
v1.1.0 – 2014-07-14
- updated to PS 1.6
v1.0.13 – 2014.03.10
- fixed animation bug
- fixed language links
- improved error handling on subscribe
v1.0.10 – 2013.09.15
- changed date format in countdown
- added logo
- added language switcher
V1.0.7 – 2013.09.12
- fixed newsletter description
- fixed countdown
- added shop disable / enable
- fixed timeline enable / disable
- added countdown localization
- added google analytics tracking code
- added preloader
V1.0.0 – 2013.07.19
Credits and SourceFonts:
- Mr Dafoe, Lato fonts: Google Web Fonts – http://www.google.com/fonts
- Elusive Icons is a webfont that can be used with any of your projects. Bootstrap-based, Foundation-based or even your custom projects! – http://shoestrap.org/downloads/elusive-icons-webfont
- GSAP: Business Green commercial license – http://www.greensock.com/club
- jQuery Countdown: A jQuery plugin that sets a division or span to show a countdown to a given time. – http://keith-wood.name/countdownRef.html