Latest update: 3 Feb 2014. Version: 1.8.9. Platform: for Wordpress.
Save tons of time when adding images into your posts! Write with pleasure, fill your lovely website with quality content!
Have you wondered how many steps you need to do for adding an image into a wordpress post? For example, a screen snapshot? Or a selection area from Photoshop? Or a photo somewhere on your hard disk?
We bet you could add images more often and make your content more attractive if it didn’t take so many time! You should understand it if you write tutorials, reviews, news or just articles with a lot of photos.
Image Elevator for Wordpress allows you to paste images into the post editor directly from clipboard (or by dragging & dropping files)! In other words, you can paste images directly from your favorite graphical editors or from any screen capture programs. Just copy & paste. What’s more you can rename and compress images after pasting.
How to usePlease view the demo video below to learn how the plugin can make your posting more easy.
Key FeaturesThe plugin let you to paste images from clipboard directly into the post editor or drag & drop local images from your computer.
Renames images on the fly. If you paste an image from clipboard, it has a random name. Therefore we included a handy tool for renaming any images on your server. Use it to add more SEO scores to your site.
Converts images on the fly. You can set the maximum allowed size of images pasted from clipboard (good for screenshots). If the size greater then the one you specified, an image will converted into jpeg format.
Works in Visual mode and HTML mode. You can paste images into the post editor in the HTML mode as well as in the Visual Mode. We actually tried to make it intuitive.
Saves images in your Media Library. After adding, an image is saved in your Media Library as if you uploaded it by using the standard wordpress way. In other words, all the features provided with Wordpress Media Library are available for images pasted via Image Elevator
Supports the large number of programs and formats. In reality, almost all programs that allows to copy images into the clipboard are compatible with the plugin. Add png, jpg and gif files into your posts without any limits with incredible ease. Just try our demo to learn how the plugin works with your favorite program.
- The drag & drop feature works in all the major browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE10, Opera.
- The copy & paste feature currently works in Chrome and the latest versions of Firefox, we expect that it will be available for other browsers soon.
What People Say
I bought the plugin, and it has already saved me HOURs of time. This is awesome. Cutting and pasting direct from Photoshop or other image editors is simply amazing … It’s even better if you get a screenshot app for Chrome or Firefox, and then crop the image section you want – Control V … hey presto, the image is placed into your Wordpress post, compressed and ready for SEO friendly tags. This is really awesome!- covert
(Polish): Mówcie co chcecie, dla mnie jest to najwiekszy wynalazek od czasów wprowadzenia edytorów WYSIWYG. – Krzysiek Palikowski
Need Support, We Got You Covered
All of our plugins come with free support. We care about your plugin after purchase just as much as you do. We want to make your life easier and make you happy about choosing our plugins.
We have a help desk setup for our users, making it easy to fill out a ticket. We guarantee to respond to every inquiry within 1 business day (typical response time is 3 hours).
Stay In Touch
v.1.8.9 – 03 Feb 2014
- FIXED: The “undefined function factory_filename_without_ext” bug.
v.1.8.8 – 27 Jan 2014
- FIXED: The conflict of the Image Elevator plugin and the WordPress SEO Plugin by Yoast plugin.
- FIXED: A bug of pasting plain text in Chrome.
- FIXED: A bug when it’s not possible to paste images in FireFox v22+
- FIXED: A bug of not being able to activate a license key manually.
- IMPROVED: Performance optimization.
Important: We have updated our server API. Please re-verify your license key after downloading the update, otherwise the plugin will not work.
v.1.8.0 – 10 Apr 2013
- NEW: We have updated our API to make the plugins more better by providing more linked services in future. We tried to make it smoothly and many people even will not notice it.
Important: Recommend to re-verify your license key after updating. Please read this note.
v.1.7.6 – 05 Apr 2013
- FIXED: The bug of incorrect processing empty images that are pasted from Photoshop.
v.1.7.5 – 04 Apr 2013
- NEW: Common improvements of performance.
v.1.7.1 – 02 Apr 2013
- FIXED: The bug in the Media Library after renaming images.
v.1.7.0 – 2 Apr 2013
The plugin was renamed to OnePress Image Elevator.
Don’t forget to activate the plugin again after auto updating!
- NEW: An ability of renaming images on the server directly in the post editor.
- NEW: An ability of compressing images pasted from clipboard on the fly.
- NEW: Settings page was added for configuring the plugin.
- FIXED: The bug of pasting html tags in the latest version of FireFox when the plugin is activated.
v.1.5.0 – 27 Mar 2013 – MAJOR UPDATES
We have added the most wanted feature, the ability to drag & drop local images from your computer directly into the post editor! It extends the list of the supported browsers. Now the following browsers can be used: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE10, Opera.
v.1.0.0 – 19 Mar 2013