A touchscreen compatible image cropper!
- Works in all the major browsers, including mobile.
- Cropping and resizing is done through Canvas. No backend scripting required.
- Minimal code. Doesn’t require jQuery UI.
- The UI differs drastically from traditional image croppers.
- Idiot-proof. I’ve added precautions to insure the computer illiterate don’t break it. For example, if the image proportions do not scale to the predetermined aspect ratio, then the image will automatically zoom in until it does scale.
- Will plug straight into Bootstrap and any other framework.
- You may run multiple instances on the same page.
- Prior versions are included!
SUPER DUPER MEGA HUGE UPDATE!!!
Version 3, Jan 23rd 2015
- Added functionality to zoom, rotate, flip, mask, download, and import - Added initiation settings - Added an optional live preview - New and improved slider UI. Now using input type range, instead of hundreds of lines of messy JS - Fixed buggy mobile dragging - Ability to convert images to PNG and JPEG from client-side - Re-factored code. It’s now even smaller in size! - Re-wrote documentation