By combining support for a wide range of media with gorgeous skins and a user-friendly API, iLightBox aims to push the Lightbox concept as far as possible.
- jQuery capabilities.
- Responsive design.
- 6 ready to use skins.
- Native browser fullscreen support.
- Cross browser, supports Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera and IE7+
- Device friendly, works in iPhone, iPad, Android Devices and Windows Phone.
- Highly User Interface Design.
- Fully customizable, it’s possible to customize or redesign all parts of iLightBox.
- Search engine optimized (SEO)
- YouTube and Vimeo videos are supported.
- Video auto recognition from sites.
- Smart Content recognizer
- Option to preview thumbnail over navigation.
- Smart resource loader
- Simple clean & valid markup
- Multilanguage support
- Keyboard support
- Touch support
- Mouse support: (Click, Wheel)
- Extended HTML documentation
- Powerful, documented API — public methods, properties, callbacks
What are buyers saying:
“Greetings, this is amazing lightbox! Nice Job! Modern, lightweight and just awesome.”
“AH! there we go… now everyone can see the 6 star rating this deserves :D”
“iLightBox is real great plug! i don’t find a system to open the slideshow with only one thumb… great work”
“great plugin, supper easy, I bought it 15 minutes ago, and I have already integrated it with WooCommerce without even reading the docs.
I don’t even have to think about how many stars should be given to this plugin, I have already rated it 5 stars.
Thanks for the great job.”
You can find more reviews from real buyers in comments page.
To be able to help solve a problem quickly, please read the entries below. I will do my best to assist you. I provide a full range of technical support except:
- I don’t support errors provoked by the strong modification of the original packages.
- I don’t customize the packages in personal way.
- If you sure that your improvement ideas will be helpful to others, please don’t hesitate to share it with me. Most likely that it will became a free package update.
If you have a more general question relating to scripts on CodeCanyon, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.