HTML5 Video Gallery with a cool ‘Live playlist’ feature could be used as video gallery, video player or any kind of video showcase.
New layout includes Thumbnail Wall with optional Lightbox! and HTML5 video subtitles (captions)!
Completely responsive layouts, all with different capabilities, optional playlist loaded from HTML markup, XML or automatically loaded from FOLDER of video files, and more!
All demo examples included in the download package for easy setup.
Check this on your mobile phone: (tested on IOS and Android)
- Completely responsive layouts
- HTML5 video with flash fallback for older browsers
- Youtube support (video id, playlist id)
- Load playlist from HTML markup, XML or automatically read FOLDER of videos ( new! ).
- Optional automatically generated video thumbnails and description for Youtube
- Support for HTML5 video subtitles (captions)
- You can use your own thumbnails and video info for youtube as well.
- Optional deeplinking with jquery address
- Thumbnail position bottom / right / wall layout ( new! )
- Playlist scroll buttons or jScrollPane
- Wall layout features ( new! )
- Customizable wall layout into line, grid…etc (style wall thumbnails with your own css into anything you want)
- Optional Prettyphoto attached to videos
- Optional links attached to videos
- Empty video click actions (run your own actions on video click)
- Callback returns selected video number
- ‘Live preview’ feature is optional (automatically play video on playlist item rollover).
- Playlist supports simple image thumbnails instead
- Optional video autoplay
- Optional random play
- Optional video looping
- Optional auto advance to next video
- Optional auto hide controls
- Optional description
- Optional auto open description
- Optional auto open playlist
- Optional close playlist on video select
- Optional player logo with link
- Set video volume
- Load new playlist on runtime with public functions
- Real html5 fullscreen (in supported browsers)
- Public methods available
- Play media
- Pause media
- Next media
- Previous media
- Load media or playlist
- Destroy media
- Toggle playlist
- Toggle description
- Set volume
- Component setup done
- Playlist end
- Item triggered (number returned), very usefull for wall layout!
Updates / Changelog
- updated youtube issue http://code.google.com/p/gdata-issues/issues/detail?id=5788
- added HTML5 captions support
- redesigned player controls (+ font awesome icons)
- added timer for hiding player controls in fullscreen
- added social icons
- updated youtube mobile playback
- fixed webm support query
- changed autoplay to on after first play
- added click touch on video
- update to jquery 1.10.2
- fixed youtube tooltip value
- playlist reordering and process important fix for mixed playlists
- whole layouts made completely responsive
- other minor overall code imporvements
- added XML playlist
- added folder playlist (automatically load videos from folders)
- added option to choose between ogv and webm video format
- added youtube fullscreen button in all browsers
- added youtube option to play highest video quality available
- update to jquery 1.9.1
- update jquery address (for deeplinking) for jquery 1.9.1
- update prettyphoto for jquery 1.9.1
- removed mini toggle button (w_toggle) in widget example (was causing unwanted problems on mobile with video)
- improved youtube filtering (private, deleted, restricted videos)
- video paths separated in index files (mp4, ogv, webm)
- local video fullscreen improved
- video updated for IOS 6
- improved flash backup for older browsers
- optional playlist
- new layouts included (no playlist example, widget example, video wall examples with optional Prettyphoto)
- overall bug fixes and code improvements
Special Thanks to CarlB for sample videos used in the preview.
These videos are not included in the download package.