Last update 2.5.2013
- added youtube option to play highest video quality available
HTML5 Video Gallery with a cool ‘Live playlist’ feature could be used as video gallery, video player or any kind of video showcase.
New layout includes Thumbnail Wall with optional Lightbox!
All demo examples included in the download package for easy setup.
Check this on your mobile phone:
- HTML5 video with flash fallback for older browsers
- Supports videos hosted on Amazon S3
- Youtube support (video id, playlist id)
- Optional automatically generated video thumbnails and description for Youtube
- You can use your own thumbnails and video info for youtube as well.
- Optional deeplinking with jquery address
- Thumbnail position bottom / right / grid layout / wall layout ( new! )
- Playlist scroll buttons or jScrollPane
- Customizable grid playlist (number of rows, numer of columns, spacing.. etc)
- Wall layout features ( new! )
- Customizable wall layout into line, grid…etc (style wall thumbnails with your own css into anything you want)
- Optional Prettyphoto attached to videos
- Optional links attached to videos
- Empty video click actions (run your own actions on video click)
- Callback returns selected video number
- ‘Live preview’ feature is optional (automatically play video on playlist item rollover).
- Playlist supports simple image thumbnails instead
- Optional video autoplay
- Optional random play
- Optional video looping
- Optional auto advance to next video
- Optional auto hide controls
- Optional description
- Optional auto open description
- Optional player logo with link
- Set video volume
- Load new playlist on runtime with public functions
- Real html5 fullscreen (in supported browsers)
- Public methods available
- Play media
- Pause media
- Next media
- Previous media
- Load media or playlist
- Destroy media
- Toggle playlist (grid layout)
- Toggle description
- Set volume
- Component setup done
- Playlist end
- Item triggered (number returned), very usefull for wall layout!
Special Thanks to CarlB for sample videos used in the preview.
These videos are not included in the download package.