Last update 4.10.2013
- update to jquery 1.10.2
HTML5 Video Gallery with a cool ‘Live playlist’ feature could be used as video gallery, video player or any kind of video showcase.
New layout includes Thumbnail Wall with optional Lightbox!
Completely responsive layouts, all with different capabilities, optional playlist loaded from HTML markup, XML or automatically loaded from FOLDER of video files, and more!
All demo examples included in the download package for easy setup.
Check this on your mobile phone: (tested on IOS and Android)
- Completely responsive layouts
- HTML5 video with flash fallback for older browsers
- Youtube support (video id, playlist id)
- Load playlist from HTML markup, XML or automatically read FOLDER of videos ( new! ).
- Optional automatically generated video thumbnails and description for Youtube
- You can use your own thumbnails and video info for youtube as well.
- Optional deeplinking with jquery address
- Thumbnail position bottom / right / wall layout ( new! )
- Playlist scroll buttons or jScrollPane
- Wall layout features ( new! )
- Customizable wall layout into line, grid…etc (style wall thumbnails with your own css into anything you want)
- Optional Prettyphoto attached to videos
- Optional links attached to videos
- Empty video click actions (run your own actions on video click)
- Callback returns selected video number
- ‘Live preview’ feature is optional (automatically play video on playlist item rollover).
- Playlist supports simple image thumbnails instead
- Optional video autoplay
- Optional random play
- Optional video looping
- Optional auto advance to next video
- Optional auto hide controls
- Optional description
- Optional auto open description
- Optional auto open playlist
- Optional close playlist on video select
- Optional player logo with link
- Set video volume
- Load new playlist on runtime with public functions
- Real html5 fullscreen (in supported browsers)
- Public methods available
- Play media
- Pause media
- Next media
- Previous media
- Load media or playlist
- Destroy media
- Toggle playlist
- Toggle description
- Set volume
- Component setup done
- Playlist end
- Item triggered (number returned), very usefull for wall layout!
Special Thanks to CarlB for sample videos used in the preview.
These videos are not included in the download package.