HTML5 Music Player for WordPress
This HTML5 music player is great for anyone who needs their music to work on both desktops and mobile devices. It has three CSS3 based skins to choose from and comes with a custom built Flash fallback for older browsers that don’t support HTML5 Audio. Rebuilt from the ground up, this plugin is the WP version of this file
Admin options to create a number of different looks
- 100% Retina-ready
- Mobile Support including iPhone, iPad, Android
- Built in Flash backup for IE8
- 3 Core CSS3 Skins to choose from
- jQuery free so you never have to worry about jQuery conflicts.
- Have multiple players on the same page that will toggle each other.
- Option to use Flash backup for Firefox so mp3 can be used across all browsers and devices.
Other Settings Include
- Autoplay Music
- Randomize Songs
- Set Volume
- Loop Songs
- Use or hide the headphones button
- Set the player to start open or closed
- Show/hide song numbers
- Show/hide song titles
- Show/hide player controls
- Make songs available for download
- Optional “purchase” button
Music Used in the Preview
- Background images and songs are for preview purposes only and are not included in the source download.
- Autoplay is not available on mobile devices due to mobile device restrictions.
- Downloads will not work on Apple mobile devices (download button will be hidden automatically).
- Downloads will only work if the song is located on the same server as the player.
- When a player has only one song, the “prev/next” buttons will be hidden automatically.
- The purchase button is simply a button that takes the user to a different page to where the song can be purchased.
- Other than icons, the skins are built with 100% CSS3. As a result, button circles will appear as squares in IE8.
More plugins by CodingJack