- September 2015: fixed bug (unsupported characters)
- Added a new feature: possibility of stop globe rotation on mouse over!
You can choose among two different types:
- A 3D animated version;
- A 2D static version;
- It is supported by all major browsers, and also by IE 7 (browsers that does not support geolocation only show other visitors’ position);
- Easy to custom, thanks to the offline documentation and to the offline generator code;
- You can change: background color, map appareance, mark icon and speed too;
- The package includes also two .psd files to custom even more it;
- Possibility of edit the mark icon just uploading the mark icon which you prefer on your site!
- You can set as maximum (suggested) height 600 px, and as width 1200 px.
- Map images from NASA.
For the moment you can use only one globe for page;
Online demo lags a bit because there are too many globes in the page. Here there is a single preview: Link;