with this plug-in for wordpress you can create PDFs from HTML code on fly and save them in a specific folder of your blog.
For example, you can create an invoice with this script and archive it.
04th March 2013
- Issues for arabian and persian languages solved
- Easy to use
(just write your html and transform)
- Include CKeditor, TCPDF and jQuery
- Some configurable options for your PDF
- “Downloadable” PDF
- Preview PDF
- PDFs Listing
- Give PDFs links to your clients via shortcode created automatically
- With shortcode you can show PDFs preview to your client and they can download PDFs
- ou can style each shortcode and save its configuration