- Different Types of Spots & Tooltips
- UNIQUE & Amazing Aiming Effect!
- Tip & Bubble tooltips
- Change tooltip direction “top, bottom, right, left”
- Different tooltip animations
- Change tooltip position relative to spot
- Activate it on hover , click or make it always active
- Change spot border radius
- Make your spot point to a URL
- Add text or HTML content to tooltips
- Create spots with your own images!
- Share your spots “have a direct link to it , when navigating to this link the browser window will scroll down to where the image is located & trigger spot”
- Fully Responsive
- Degrade gracefully with older browsers like IE7!, only the Editor require a modern browser
- Unobtrusive spots
- Easily create custom spots even with little coding experience!
- Comes with an Editor, no code!
- NEW: The Editor can now optimize code for wordpress, just copy & paste in your post!
- Dosen’t require PHP or MySQL just a modern browser!
- Work with local files
- The Editor will give you an already formatted HTML, just copy & paste!
- Use arrow keys for precise positioning
- Want to create similar spots, there’s a clone button!
- Test custom image spots directly in it
- Support any CMS “wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, ..”, docs contain installtion instructions for both wordpress & joomla 3 but it wont be hard to install in any CMS as long as you add the required js & css files
The plugin & editor where designed from start to be intuitive & require as little documentation as possible.
If you need support email me from my profile page, Enjoy!
Still many more features, look at Live preview!
DON’T FORGET TO RATE IT!
28-03-2014 plugin v1.8.1, editor v1.3.5: - Editor: used protocol relative paths with fallback to local files to be able to run the editor locally, on unsecured servers "http" and secured ones "https" 25-03-2014 plugin v1.8.1, editor v1.3.4: - Editor: fixed bug when cloning Aim type spot and animation is off - Editor: clean up of code - Editor: removed linux added file to avoid user confusion 16-02-2014, plugin v1.8.1, editor v1.3.3: - fixed bug when using quotes in spot name - workaround for firefox reporting incorrect image dimensions 07-11-2013, plugin v1.8.0, editor v1.3.3: - added a workaround for IE10 bug to be able to show cached image spots - removed small space below image spots 03-09-2013, plugin v1.7.9, editor v1.3.2: - fixed plugin conflict with mootools, that will allow running it smoothly in joomla 26-06-2013, plugin v1.7.8, editor v1.3.2: - fixed old IE support code in documentation for wordpress installation - fixed bug that prevented using image spots with aiming effect 29-04-2013, plugin v1.7.7, editor v1.3.2: - Plugin: only one spot will be active if u used on click spots 09-04-2013, plugin v1.7.6, editor v1.3.2: - Editor: Fixed bug in image spots positioning & inclusion 27-03-2013, plugin v1.7.6, editor v1.3.1: - Plugin: slight change in 'goin' animation to make it more consistent with any spot size 11-03-2013, plugin v1.7.5, editor v1.3.1: - Plugin: image spots become responsive - Plugin: image spot will also hover with aim effect 02-03-2013, plugin v1.7.4, editor v1.3.1:: - Editor: bug fix in cloning - Plugin: bug fix in aiming effect 26-02-2013, plugin v1.7.3, editor v1.3.1 - Editor: improvement in image loading - Editor: improvement in image spots markup - Editor: bug fix for getting code 24-02-2013, plugin v1.7.3, editor v1.3.0: - Editor: you can now load previously generated code - Editor: added option to format generated code for use with wordpress - Editor: minor Interface change - added wordpress installation instruction in documentation 03-02-2013, plugin v1.7.3, editor v1.2.2: - Editor: use aiming effect with custom image spots - Plugin: modified glass spot