Welcome to the SP Gravity Forms – MySQL Connect Plugin.
Connect your Gravity Forms directly to a MySQL Database-Table or build a new one with the integrated ‘Table-Builder’ directly from your Form-Fields.Features
- Simple MySQL-Table Setup at the default Gravity-Forms Form-Settings
- Assign your Form-Fields directly form the Advanced-Field-Settings
- Save your Form-Data into your MySQL Table
- Also assign the lead_id, date_created and created_by infos to a MySQL-Table
- Build new MySQL-Tables from your Gravity Forms in seconds with the integrated Table-Builder
- Setup if you need to delete the field or full record-data at GF
- Fully Gravity-Forms integration
- Added default Wordpress translation features, so the plugin is fully translatable
- German translation included
- Better table handling
- Added support for the Gravity-Forms List&Edit Plugin. With this it’s possible to list end edit already saved MySQL entries.