Other WiseLoop top software products:
Plugin DescriptionWiseloop Google, Yahoo & Bing Live Search WordPress Plugin is designed to offer an easy way to add live search functionality to your WordPress website. Just start typing a few letters in the search box and the search results will be shown instantly in a fully customizable menu. Google, Yahoo or Bing search engine can be selected to perform the live search.
In order to have the live search feature in within your blog, this WordPress plugin provides a shortcode to be used inside a post/page and a widget to have the live search box inside the widget area.
The plugin is highly customizable various themes can be applied via CSS , restrict the allowed search engines, limit the search to one website (your site maybe) etc.
- WordPress shortcode provided to embed a live search box in within pages or posts;
- WordPress Widget provided to configure and embed a live search box in within sidebars;
- Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines supported;
- theme support (5 themes included);
- in place search engine selection menu;
- search engines subset selection for a specific live search box;
- worldwide search or limited search to your website only (or another specified website);
- no need for any search engines API keys;
- lightweight and easy to use;
Using the shortcode featureExample 1: Shortcode for building a live search box having the default settings:
[livesearch engines='google,yahoo,bing' target='_self' theme='default']
Example 2: Shortcode for building a live search box having only google and bing search engines available, a black theme and the links to the search results to be open in a new browser tab:
[livesearch engines='google,bing' target='_blank' theme='flat-black']
Using the widget featureBasically, the widget feature offers a simple interface to setup a live search box to be displayed in within the blog sidebar.
- WordPress 3.0 or newer
- php_curl extension or allow_url_fopen PHP setting enabled
- Step 1: make a directory named /google-yahoo-bing-live-search-wordpress-plugin under the /wp-content/plugins directory;
- Step 2: copy entire archive contens to the new created /wp-content/plugins/google-yahoo-bing-live-search-wordpress-plugin folder;
- Step 3: activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress administration page;
- Step 4: use the [livesearch] shortcode into posts/pages editor, or drag and configure a live search widget under the ‘Appearance/Widgets’ section.
- Project Name: WiseLoop Google, Yahoo & Bing Live Search WordPress Plugin
- Project Website: http://wiseloop.com/product/google-yahoo-bing-live-search-wordpress-plugin
- Online Tutorial: http://wiseloop.com/tutorial/google-yahoo-bing-live-search-wordpress-plugin
- Online Demonstration: http://wiseloop.com/wordpress-plugins/google-yahoo-bing-live-search
- Author: WiseLoop, http://wiseloop.com/contact/google-yahoo-bing-live-search-wordpress-plugin
- Tags: live search, google search, yahoo search, bing search, google, yahoo, bing, ajax, wordpress plugin, search wordpress, wordpress search, google live search, yahoo live search, bing live search, search box, instant find, search engine, website search, live, instant
NoteWiseLoop assumes no responsibility for any abusive use of this software product.
This software product is sold exclusively on codecanyon.net. Please do not download it from elsewhere.